Toy Story Land Photo Update

More blocks have been added around Slinky Dog, and the much-awaited Jenga tower is now installed

4 Likes

Thanks Brian for the updated pictures. That looks like it is going to be such a fun and visually happy ride!

2 Likes

Rex is now in place on top of the Jenga tower!

5 Likes

Cool!

This looks so well themed!! Thanks for the updates!

Assuming the crane is real. It is so funny, because it looks like a toy!

1 Like

Good eye - given it’s labeled “Sunbelt Rentals” I’d presume it has to be real and you’re right it does fit right in scale-wise.

Just found it, but I love this thread! Thanks for the pictures and info @bswan26!

I agree. SWL crowds will make Pandora crowds look tiny.

1 Like

Hope so

Anything to reduce the queues at FOP!!

The first picture I’ve seen from ground level. Rex and Jessie are in place.

8 Likes

I have been saying all along that TS Land won’t increase crowds because people who only go every few years will skip 2018 and wait for Galaxy’s Edge to open in 2019. After seeing these pics, I may rescind that statement.

I thought it looked like a toy too

1 Like

A recent aerial view of TSL from December

8 Likes

Dude - great photo. Looks they are rushing ahead of a Memorial Day weekend opening.

As roller coasters go, Slink is looking pretty tame. However, the way it winds throughout the land makes it look like it’s going to be a pretty awesome ride!

1 Like

Here’s a link to a bunch of new aerial pictures of TSL

Coming along nicely…

8 Likes

Thanks for the update

Thanks for the update. I am really excited to ride that Slinky Dog roller coaster.

Thanks for posting. Does it look like it will be ready in four months? It seems as if some buildings are under construction?

1 Like