Touringplans is faxing my room request; should I do on-line check in or not?

I have requested that Touringplans send in a fax for our room request. Should I also do on-line check in or just wait and check in in person? I don’t want to screw up the Touringplans requests.

Thank you

you can still do online check in, just ignore/don’t fill out the Room Request portion of it.

3 Likes

I needed to know this too. It’s almost like you know what you’re doing @DarthDopey!

2 Likes

I know, right? It does happen from time to time. LOL.

1 Like

I was confused about this too. I know check-in can be an opportunity to ask for requests. I’m sure if you’ve checked in online, since you’ll go to a dedicated online desk, you are probably expected to move through quickly and not ask too many questions. I’m skipping online checkin for my upcoming Poly stay.

Uh-oh. I wanted to take advantage of TPs room request but wasn’t aware that we shouldn’t do the on-line check-in. Is there any way to undo the room request portion?

You can go back into your on-line request with Disney and make changes. I’m not sure if you can delete the room request portion, but I’d give that a try.

@len explained in this wonderful thread: It's alive! New automatic fax for Disney room requests - #592 by len
That you can do on-line check in and you can add your 2 room requests but you want to make sure that they match what you have detailed in your fax. Otherwise it will confuse the room assigners.