Touring plans -help me review ~

Ive had the same thing happen. Who’s idea is the minimal walking for? Lol

Dont want to overwhelm u or take over ur planning but I did one for AK also. I can help with the other 2 parks as well, just dont want to overstep. This is super fun for me. Also, never do extra early morning hours. Its so interesting to me how this can change to who TP😁

thanks so much - you are helping a ton :slight_smile: i reworked the MK day 1 - will post alittle later (when im not at work anymore lol)

dont feel you are overstepping at all - love all insight! As this is our first trip really have no idea what im doing, winging it

1 Like

Oh, ill be on my 9th. I can give someone directions around the park from my sofa, lol. If you have any questions, im here. If you dont mind me asking, what is the age ranges of your party?

1 Like

I can’t see your day 1.

Day 2: Depending on your group, 45 minutes for a TS lunch could be optimistic.
Day 3: Looks great. Are you winging it in the afternoon, or going back to your hotel for a nap?
Day 5: I notice you have all the Frozen things on your plans EXCEPT meeting Anna & Elsa. I would think you could fit that in after riding FEA if you wanted, getting you to all your fastpasses a little later, but reducing the “free time” between them and still getting to lunch on time.

I agree with @julsie. You should figure about 75 mins for TS and about 45 for QS. Some TS will have a longer wait past your res time too. Buffets arent typically bad wait times though.

the Y&Y is actually the quick service - just put in some break time for that, not sure if that will stay or if we pick something else - our TS meal is Tusker @ 425

1 Like

Tusker shouldnt have a long wait.

You HD day looks about as good as it gets. After sing along, I would try to see what FPs u could get for the evening. After ur 3 early morning, you might be ready for a swim and nap afternoon, followed by dinner and head back to HS. Only think I would add is Muppets. Its corney but so fun. Saucers would be great to try to get a late FP for, fingers crossed. I am concerned with how TP is handling the opening of Galaxys Edge. I would do some research on that. Look at what other people are saying. Reading alot about a virtual queue u stand in. It may throw this whole plan off…

day 1 took offline to tweak.

good idea on the meet and greet for anna, elsa will factor that in!

yes for HS, after lunch we are heading out a couple hours then coming back for fantasmic

i tweeked day 1… think it makes more sense now! take a look…

yeah with HS, its so unknown right now… will definitely look to see what happens after opening, but going there first i think is the right step.

You can always allocate one of the MK days to HS if you dont get much done on the first day.

Looks good, i would try to do big thunder mtn and splash earlier to avoid waits, if it works out time wise. That time of day, those lines will be HOT to stand in.

People mover can be done anytime, no wait. I would take that out, try adding big thunder and splash between space and pirates and see how that works.

Also carousel can be done whenever, always easy to get same day FP to tommorow speedway. Could take those 2 out and add Buzz, but im partial, its one of our favs.

i was trying to minimize and put things around the same area before moving to the next land…will try more tweeks :blush:

Thats good too. But since u have 2 days and an afternoon/evening freeish, u can walk on to those rides. If ur taking advantage of early morning, u want to hit up the rides with the longer wait times first. Buzz can get 30+.

1 Like

Also, according to ur plan, ur getting ALOT of MK done in ur first day. This is great.

Personally, i try to hit buzz no less than 3 times. Its a ride for everyone and its so interactive!

1 Like