Too much?

Do you wear your ears on the plane?

Your MagicBand?

5 Likes

Magic Band yes. That goes on when I get up
In the morning regardless of flight time.

Ears go on in the MCO as soon as I have deplaned.

7 Likes

My MB is on the morning I leave (when flying or driving). I don’t wear ears often but I do have a cowboy hat w/ the mouse on it that I’ve worn on the plane a few times :wink:

10 Likes

Yes and Yes. Magic Band is part of my leaving on vacay day outfit for sure.

And the answer remains the same even if I’m staying at the Hyatt MCO my first night.

3 Likes

It’s up to you: You can give me the hat, or I can take the hat. But one way or the other the hat is mine.

12 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

It’s a super cute hat! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Magic Band for sure! I’ve never owned Mickey Ears though… I’m guessing I’d prob wait til I got to the parks to wear them.

Edit: I totally think you’re fine though if you want to wear them on the plane! Most people on flights to MCO are heading to Disney when we fly :wink:

3 Likes

It’s mine. I saw it first. Get your own hat.

8 Likes

That made me smile out loud.

Thank you.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t wear Ears at all.

And I don’t wear my magic band except when I’m on Disney property. I won’t wear one of we’re heading offsite, even to Publix. Just seems like advertising where we’re staying and the risks associated with that.

When we go back we probably won’t take them with us, we’ll just order some and pick them up when we arrive.

2 Likes

Don’t do either until off the plane and going to DME. On the other hand my wife and I got sucked into Vera Bradley Disney Grand Travel bags to use as carry-ons. Did I mention we have the backpacks to. Nose stuck in the air :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nothing is too much when you are headed to the most magical place on Earth! :wink:

5 Likes

Magic band goes on the morning I’m headed to Happy, so yes, on the plane

Usually I buy a new set of ears each trip once I’m there, so usually not on the plane.

4 Likes

Hello! Question for you, if you stay there the night before, can you still take the Magical Express to Disney the following morning? How easy is that process? Do you just then drop off your luggage and go to the park? Lastly, does your resort (at Disney) deliver your luggage to your room or do you pick it up at the front desk? Sorry for so many questions and thank you!!!

Yes - I give them the first flight into MCO from my area the next morning for my flight time. Just as easy as if you go straight to WDW.

Yes - I have not been lucky enough to have my room ready yet, so I just store my luggage with Bell Services. Same as if I came in on a flight in the morning.

Ironically, when I stayed at Value resorts (Sports, Pop, and AoA) my bags were waiting for me in my room when I got back to the resort. At Poly in February I had to call once I got back to my room. And based on multiple reports on other forums, that is par for the course for at least Deluxe and Villa resorts - so not just due to COVID. I wonder if I just got lucky at the Values or if people complaining about their room location is that much less common at Values. But even if you have to call when you get to your room, items NBD. It took maybe 5 minutes to get mine in February,

You’re welcome!

Awesome, thank you SO much!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I know staying at the MCO Hyatt on arrival night is hotly debated. It works for me as the two times I have done it, it saved me over $100 from adding a night on at Disney. (And I really don’t get the argument that “You can settle in and unpack” from those who stay Value the late arrival night and then go to their “real” resort the next morning - odds are high you’re not getting into a split stay room any earlier so luggage will still end up with Bell Services.)

I did bows this trip and put one on for the plane! MB on the morning of first park day because I wasn’t officially on property this time.

1 Like