Too much?

The resort we are staying at is full the night before, and I don’t want to waste a full day traveling, jet lag etc! I’ll pack everything we need for that night in a carry on so I don’t see it being an issue at all. I think it’s a pretty genius idea that I never would have thougt of had it not been for this group!

2 Likes

We just did this and I would 100% do it again. Great hotel.

4 Likes

MB goes on my watch band the night before travel day…

And a spare goes in my carry on.

2 Likes

oh where did you get that little thingyMcbobbi for your MB circle thingy (I’m SO good at all the technical names :laughing:)

Yeah - I just did it the first time in February.

If nothing else, I figure getting in early in the morning gives me a little more wiggle room to see if something closer to my request is available if it’s a big miss. The last time I arrived at the resort after midnight, I was too tired to deal with it, and I strongly suspect that since I was literally in the furthest room from the lobby, someone else had been assigned it but arrived earlier and fussed and since I hadn’t gotten the room text yet, it was easy to change.

1 Like

Yeah - I have stuff for the next day in one small packing cube. It will either be in my carry-on or at the top of my checked (since I splurged on first class and get it free) bag to easily pull out.

1 Like

I got mine off Etsy, but they also appear on eBay and Amazon. Make sure you search for Disney Magic Band puck holder. And check the dimensions carefully. Mind would fit on the Apple sport band, but not on some of my after market bands.

1 Like

Thank you SO much for the extra tips, I did find them on Amazon but hadn’t consider the other details. The reviews were helpful there too.

1 Like

Had them on before we entered the home airport. Got so much love from TSA and other pax. :heart:

7 Likes

I start wearing my Magic Band as soon as they come in the mail lol. But I’ve never been an ears person. :grimacing:

4 Likes