Tokyo Disney help

From @stlouie table it looks like you get 5 total (over two days at DisneySea) and 2 at DL.

2 Likes

Here is my itinerary with the vacation package. We are staying at the Pixar Hotel

10/31 TDL
Meet Mickey 4:30 Premier Pass
Dinner Blue Bayou 5:40
Enchanted tales of BatB 7:00 Premier Pass
Anytime multi experience

11/1 TDS
Breakfast at Lotso Garden in hotel

Full day passport to Fantasy springs- Spend the morning then go back at night

11:50 Lunch at Lookout Cookout

1:30 TSM Premier

2:30 Soarin Premier

11/2 TDS
Breakfast at Lotso

Anytime TOT Premier

Anytime multiple attraction experience (have to check what are included)

5:40 Dinner at Magellanā€™s

1 Like
  • Turtle Talk
  • Nemo & Friends SeaRider
  • Indiana JonesĀ® Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull
  • Raging Spirits
  • The Magic Lamp Theater
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • Aquatopia - From July 2 through September 18

Iā€™d use it on Indy

2 Likes

And then Iā€™d try and buy Journey on one of those days when you enter. And for Disneyland try to get the free ones for Pooh and Monsters, Inc. in that order when you get there.

1 Like

Thanks for that, probably use it for Indy or 20,000 leagues

2 Likes

Use it on Indy (itā€™ll have the longer line but it MIGHT also have a single rider line and if so then use it on 20,000 Leagues)

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Single Rider:
Applicable attractions
[Tokyo DisneySea]
惻Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull
惻Raging Spirits

2 Likes

Itā€™s stunningly gorgeous so enjoy the views! And itā€™s a very short walk from here to the better area for the paid premier access to Believe! I think it was area 2.

2 Likes

I just noticed I have a multi experience for TDL on 10/31 as well. I will use that for Pooh. I wont get to TDL till the afternoon so not sure what will still be available when I get there.

3 Likes

Itā€™s almost time for your trip! Are you ready??
I need to start planning mine.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I am ready, definitely excited. We have 2 packages back to back so we should see most of what we want. I am sure I will not get to see it all but thatā€™s ok. Our main focus is on the new Fantasy Springs rides.

3 Likes

So the last 3 days have been my booking days for restaurants. Out of the 3 nights we are there we were hoping to get 2 table service dinners. For resort guest you can book 30 days ahead (only one day at a time), the window opens 10am Tokyo time. The Tokyo site is a planners nightmare. Every time you have to wait to enter and each loading page then gets the swirling circle of death. Then you get kicked out for no reason and have to wait to enter the site again. And I thought getting a boarding group for Rise when it first opened without BG1 was bad. Out of the 2 nights we were only able to book 1 meal for 4:10. Guess we will try our luck day of.

2 Likes

Iā€™m right there commiserating with you on this!:tired_face::scream:

Which ones did you want? Which one did you get?

2 Likes

We were able to get Magellanā€™s at TDS

For our night in TDL we were trying for Blue Bayou, Restaurant Hokusai or anything in Disneyland Hotel. We did not get any. I saw Hokusai available but when I clicked, it kicked me out.

1 Like

I had the problem that Iā€™d booked a ā€œsafetyā€ reservation when I was having difficulties, and then the system was showing no availability on the restaurants - what it meant was Iā€™d used up all my allocated slots from having a hotel booking, but it didnā€™t say that.

You should just congratulate yourself for getting Magellans!

2 Likes

At one point we had a 19:50 reservation at Hokusai, DW panicked and clicked on the first thing she saw. Unfortunately this was not going to work for us cause we wanted to see the Electrical Parade and the fireworks. When I did look again to try and find a better slot it did tell us we used our all our slots. You are allowed 1 reservation for each meal period. We ended up cancelling it but buy then nothing was available.

2 Likes