Today's countdowns. Tue 7/29

Morning liners. I’m at 75 days to be back in Florida. How’s about you?

4 Likes

Morning. 19 for me. Woohoo. Let the soft-packing commence :smile:

1 Like

Good morning Steve and liners. Finally found this the morning. I leave for Indy in 15 days. 2 wdw trips in future. Have a great day.

1 Like

44 days here! Between school starting next week and DS6 getting his tonsils and adenoids out the following week, the rest should fly right by!!

1 Like

Good morning Steve . Hi everyone

Good morning, @Steve1, good morning Liners! 21 days for me. Have a magical day, everyone!

1 Like

Morning Steve, morning all.

Good morning Liner Universe! 57 for us! Morning @Steve1, @WeHave2GoBack, @just1more, @MissiMouse, @gabmom and @burfe1501! Have fun soft-packing @Pipster! Made my FPP for the local DMV this morning! Not quite 7DMT but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!

1 Like

19, 84 & 147! Good morning everyone!

3 Likes
  1. Good morning Steve and Good morning Liners! Happy planning, hope everyone has a great day today :slight_smile:
1 Like

60 not 1. Don’t know how that happened. I think my Kindle is trying to tell me that I need it bad!

2 Likes

Good morning Linahville. 4 days till Disney. 2 days till Sea World. We went out to Port Canaveral yesterday and watched the :rocket: launch after a day at the beach. Loving my mommy/daughter Florida trip! :sunny::palm_tree:

9 Likes

Good morning @JustTimmy! Your Kindle is wise :smile:

1 Like

32 for us!!! Homeschool started in earnest for us this week so time will fly!

2 Likes

49 short days until POFQ with just DH and I. Whoot Whoot!

2 Likes

73 here and looking forward to it! It’s been a rough couple of weeks!

Good morning @pod4christ! Love all those countdowns!

80 Days! Moving fast now!

1 Like

Good morning @JustTimmy! Did you make your FPP selections?

Sounds amazing MDU!! What’s on tap for today?