Today's countdowns. Tue 7/29

65, 161 & 204! Glad the rain cleared out of the northeast today. Have a great day everyone!

1 Like

Good Morning @Steve1 and all you early risers. 8 and 326 to the actually booked trips.

Good morning @Steve1 and all of you lovely Liners! My countdown is at 97 and I’m totally starting to panic for some odd reason. It’s feeling very real.

1 Like

Good Morning! 102

@JustTimmy, I think when you receive a sign like that, it ought to be heeded! @baileykatt, hope things are looking up for you!

1 Like

Good Morning! 109 here!

Good morning! 112 days to go!!! :smiley:

Good morning @snowwhitenyc!

1 Like

Morning all- 17 days!! The closer it gets the harder the wait is!

39 days until BWV for me. Waiting for MBs to arrive

39! Already warned DH that soft packing will commence soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning all! 85 until my mommy daughter trip and NOW 99 until a work conference, that DH and DD get to tag along!! APs expire the last day of the coference so it was a no brainer!

109! Good morning to all my Liner peeps!! Have a great day!

1 Like

161 days until POP!

101! Dalmatian day! Double digits will be here soon!

485 for me, hope you all have a great day … Mine already was and now it’s time for bed, night night liners.

1 Like

4 days until shenanigans and then TA training; 65 days until Food and Wine with @HappyKaren and her family and @GlitchVonSchweetz and others I’m sure. Then 163 until Marathon Weekend with a $#@^ load of liners. LOL.

1 Like

38 days but one day to my long, long 16 hour drive to take my daughter to her home in Arkansas. It was nice to have her home for the summer.

Yes I did, DW thought I was crazy.

1 Like

Good day everyone!! 136 days!