Today, I really HATE the APR system!

We haven’t had it yet. Stay tuned! Chessie’s graduation is April 23. We’re going to Disneyland on April 24. But we’re staying in the same Airbnb for the whole weekend! I am determined to make it work. In general, we do get along but that is mostly due to my efforts. When you have kids, you have to get along if at all possible!

7 Likes

For a second I was confused because DxH is also Jeff! :joy: Don’t worry @Jeff_AZ, I won’t hold your name against you!

7 Likes

Oh dear, I wish I didn’t know this factoid, but maybe it’s better that I did to avoid confusion. :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

Arg! We fly out the morning of the 24th! I’m just going to miss you!

Now I’m bummed. Although I didn’t realize you were going to be there at all!

1 Like

I’m flying in the 19th. Then I have a booth at the convention center the 21-22nd (my birthday), then I have a tour on the 23rd and we fly home the 24th after breakfast/brunch at Storytellers.

2 Likes

I fly in the 21st. Have Baccalaureate and another honors thing on the 22nd. Graduation is the 23rd. Then DL on the 24th! Can’t believe we are just missing each other. We better meet up in December!

3 Likes

I hope so!

And congratulations! :heart:

2 Likes

I keep thinking … she’s about to be a college graduate - does that mean I’m done? :joy: Probably not.

4 Likes