To trip report or not to trip report

I was the first people to be moved this morning. So glad it is back

21 Likes

TSI is the final ”Must Do” on our MK list. It was great to tell the kids to explore as long as they want, instead of the usual “you have XX minutes-go!”

We left DM and Tigger to play checkers in the shade. (Apparently DD20 upheld the tradition of someone getting a new stuffy on every Disney trip.)

DS11.1 seems to be doing ok as long as I keep the cold meds flowing. :sweat_smile:

ETA: Aunt Polly’s was closed and so was the playground at the top.

15 Likes

Who won?

3 Likes

Tigger. And DM is NOT happy about it.

6 Likes

Plan A was to get Peter Pan floats before heading out. There was a contingent that broke off to grab Mickey ice creams. And then…catastrophe…no lime Dole whip. :sob:. I may need to RD Storybook Treats next trip!

Quick switch to Plan B…

9 Likes

I really really like Lava you Float. What flavor ice cream did you choose b/c I think that could make/break it?

1 Like

We just went with the default of orange Dole whip.

3 Likes

Back on a boat!

10 Likes

Well, that’s a new attraction at MK! On TSI maybe? LOL

Is that Biscuit Basin?

Wait! Is it really part of an attraction? I thought you mixed in a Yellowstone picture by mistake!

1 Like

We caught a boat!

1 Like

But the hot spring blue pool! Where is that?

1 Like

And this picture makes it obvious why Mommy needs a drink…

7 Likes

By Geyser Point?

2 Likes

ETA: There were 3 orders of the wings… :laughing:

9 Likes

They do have a digital waitlist, but max party was 6 so we just walked up and our party of 7 was seated immediately. (Almost 3pm on a Thursday.)

14 Likes

I legit started drooling over the bison burger.

3 Likes

Oh! I legit thought @amvanhoose_701479 had mixed in an old picture from a Yellowstone trip! then looked a little more closely at the background. :joy: Way more familiar with Yellowstone than I am with WL!

4 Likes

I’m chilling in the lobby with my root beer chaser while they visit the gift shop.

12 Likes

I love that lobby! And the grounds. Make sure you take a look at the pool if you haven’t.

4 Likes

We’ve done a lot of camping and national parks, so I knew DH would :heart: the vibe here.

3 Likes