To trip report or not to trip report

Where do I sign up for his class? :joy: I think Iā€™m too old to learn to selfieā€¦

4 Likes

Right by Pirates! If heā€™s out on his little stage! :rofl: (Iā€™m older than you. If I can learn, you can learn!)

3 Likes

12 Likes

I looooooooooooove Jungle Cruise!

2 Likes

Had something really weird happen with my Lunching Pad MO.

10:30am is when they switch from the breakfast menu to the snack menu.

So when I looked at ordering windows at 10:15, it made sense there were was a window available ā€œNow-10:30ā€ (Iā€™m assuming breakfast items) and then ones starting with ā€œ10:50-11:20ā€ (I assumed the gap was people jumping on the snack items windows).

So I selected the 10:50am window, put in 2 pretzels, placed the orderā€¦and it instantly told me it ready? It was still before 10:30 for snack items and I never clicked on ā€œprepare my orderā€?

It worked out fine since we were nearby and debating whether to ride PM now or later. But odd.

Found a couple shaded tables over by the Plaza with a great view of the Castle and the cavalcades. And our own personal bunny.

15 Likes

We had our Lunching Pad order pop ready as soon as we made it, even though we hadnā€™t said Iā€™m here. Guess since most of their stuff is premade, itā€™s always ready?

5 Likes

hahaha was it slurred :wink: :wink::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s probably it. I had these visions of our pretzels sitting on the counter getting cold, but they didnā€™t pull them until I got to the counter.

So itā€™s probably ā€œOh, if thatā€™s all youā€™re getting, just show up wheneverā€?

As a follow up to the some of the idiosyncrasies with the wheelchair procedures, it looks like there are a lot of new CM in various levels of training right now, so they might not quite have all of the one-offs down pat yet.

3 Likes

Looks like the rabbit is squinting to see if Splash Mountain is running.

6 Likes

This happened to me too. Cost me a delay to ride the people mover too because of it. I figured ā€œthis will work nicely, order a pretzel and by the time Iā€™m done the ride, my window will have openedā€ but it jumped to immediate ā€˜your order is ready!ā€™

Not a fan of that

2 Likes

I didnā€™t think squinting

But squatting for ā€œone reason or anotherā€ came immediately to mind

3 Likes

Letā€™s just say he stayed in character the entire time. :wink:

5 Likes

Did they have your order packaged and ready for you, or did they pull it when you got there?

I love Jack Sparrow

The Pirate Tutorial was one of the best things my family has ever experienced. DS then ?5 got pulled up on stage and we had just been to the Pirate makeover thingie so there he was sword fighting with Jack Sparrow all dressed up as Jake and the Neverland Pirates (and looking convincingly like the main character).

Anyway it was the very best thing.

7 Likes

That thought crossed my mind but I left it to ā€œothersā€ to share the observation. :innocent::joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

pulled it when I got there. But I was like you thinking it was like everywhere else and sitting on the counter waiting for me.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™m getting any better at thisā€¦ :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Here it comes again!

We arenā€™t the only ones watching the cavalcadeā€¦

14 Likes

On a raft! (Still canā€™t selfieā€¦)

Steve(s)!

12 Likes