To trip report or not to trip report

Security and taps were both open when we got to them. I think my purse has exactly what it had yesterday, but for the first time I did not get flagged by security.

They held us all at Spaceship Earth until 10:25. Not sure what’s going on up ahead. Every 2-3 minutes we all start walking, then we all stop again.

I definitely preferred entering through IG. :confused:

2 Likes

Someone tried that and Skyliner was all backed up with resort guests headed to Epcot. I suspect boats would be the same?

We hit the end of the stationary TT queue at 10:38 and we were there for a few minutes. Now we’re moving forward so they’re at least moving us into closer sections of the queue.

We can hear cars running but no screams so I’m guessing they are still testing.

7 Likes

I doubt many people will be taking the boat from HS though so you shouldn’t have a problem getting on. Then you can just walk from TaF or A&C. Worth a shot for some scrumptious breakfast.

But do you know for sure when the boats start running?

No, but I would think they would be running to get people to HS by 9 when it opens. Maybe?

The IG queue started building hard at 9:30 last Tuesday, so we’d want to be there prior to that. So I think that’s too tight for breakfast.

(Plan was to park at the Swan by 8:30 like we did last week.)

People coming off ride starting about 10:55 for sure. Hard to tell prior to that.

Darn.

1 Like

Actual wait time for TT was 45 min. We moved into the shade and then the AC fairly quickly, so it’s definitely better to RD it, but I don’t think you can start with it and make a short wait time on any of the other headliners. And the line builds really fast, so I think you’ll have a solid hour plus wait if you RD one of the other headliners and then go to TT. Luckily, we have 3 mornings at EP, so will divide up the headliners. But I was hoping for multiple rides on TT and I’m thinking that’s not happening with us only doing half days here.

FWIW, I just grabbed another cold brew cocktail (only at Sunshine Griddle), and it is significantly better than the kahlua tini (at most Joffrey’s). I really like vanilla vodka, so that’s probably it, but not sure exactly what the other differences are.

We decided to skip a re-ride of MS-G or attempting MS-O to have more time at The Seas.

We did stop by the MS gift shop for DD20 to get a gift for the BF (an engraved dog tag).

8 Likes

They did this yesterday at IG too. I think they Are moving back to RD type entering.

3 Likes

It definitely felt like a cattle herd. We bubbled the twins against a wall since most people were unmasked with it being outside, but people were definitely crowding in between all the construction walls. But at least it was outside.

2 Likes

Everyone else had frozen mochas from Joffrey’s.

DS11.2 showing his displeasure with the picture taking.

9 Likes

Yup we got lucky right outside of Canada we took the outer edge path and only a couple of people followed us which also put us ahead of everyone else. But they held us there for half an hour

Also they 100% RD’d with a rope and everything BB today but since we had the Ski Captain opening the park by riding Summit Plummet we missed that too. But look at this herding behind a rope

5 Likes

Hmmm. So IG wouldn’t have helped then? Things keep changing by the day…

1 Like

Yup. There’s not too many people that were here at RD, not sure the busses had gotten here yet but definitely using a rope again

1 Like

There were at least two-three hundred people in our herd…

1 Like

Yeah I was behind all of them On my way! To Soarin sadly even though we were one of the first from IG. But it only ended up being 20 min.

2 Likes

Next stop was The Seas. I may have gone a little crazy taking pictures, but here are some of my favorites.

^ Mickey was scuba diving!

^ Stingrays are my favorite fish!

^ And seahorses are a close second!

^ Right before we left for lunch, the fish had their own feeding frenzy!

15 Likes