To trip report or not to trip report

Who won?

3 Likes

Tigger. And DM is NOT happy about it.

6 Likes

Plan A was to get Peter Pan floats before heading out. There was a contingent that broke off to grab Mickey ice creams. And then…catastrophe…no lime Dole whip. :sob:. I may need to RD Storybook Treats next trip!

Quick switch to Plan B…

9 Likes

I really really like Lava you Float. What flavor ice cream did you choose b/c I think that could make/break it?

1 Like

We just went with the default of orange Dole whip.

3 Likes

Back on a boat!

10 Likes

Well, that’s a new attraction at MK! On TSI maybe? LOL

Is that Biscuit Basin?

Wait! Is it really part of an attraction? I thought you mixed in a Yellowstone picture by mistake!

1 Like

We caught a boat!

1 Like

But the hot spring blue pool! Where is that?

1 Like

And this picture makes it obvious why Mommy needs a drink…

7 Likes

By Geyser Point?

2 Likes

ETA: There were 3 orders of the wings… :laughing:

9 Likes

They do have a digital waitlist, but max party was 6 so we just walked up and our party of 7 was seated immediately. (Almost 3pm on a Thursday.)

14 Likes

I legit started drooling over the bison burger.

3 Likes

Oh! I legit thought @amvanhoose_701479 had mixed in an old picture from a Yellowstone trip! then looked a little more closely at the background. :joy: Way more familiar with Yellowstone than I am with WL!

4 Likes

I’m chilling in the lobby with my root beer chaser while they visit the gift shop.

12 Likes

I love that lobby! And the grounds. Make sure you take a look at the pool if you haven’t.

4 Likes

We’ve done a lot of camping and national parks, so I knew DH would :heart: the vibe here.

3 Likes

10 Likes

WL boat dock to first handicap space at TTC vía monorail was 40 min. Total of one hour to get back to CWBC.

4 Likes