Titles

This one is high on my list of liners I haven’t met yet, but would love to hang out with and drink with at the Big D.

7 Likes

Hey keep that language in that other thread :rofl:

5 Likes

You know, I’ve always just read your name on the forums as “Flah - vee - tah”. But looking it at now, it could be interpretted as “Fla” meaning, short for “Florida”, and “vita” meaning life! So really, you are living the “Florida life”. :wink:

10 Likes

:joy:

A sweet young child made that up. It is the Big Disney compared to the other smaller locations.

5 Likes

Even more so once I buy my AP :rofl:

6 Likes

Remember when Len posted that the “average” TP user is female, college educated, makes over $150k, etc.? Someone made a followup poll to see how many of these characteristics forum users had - can’t find it now though - but I seem to recall ~80% responded female.

7 Likes

I don’t remember the percentage, but that’s on the order of what I remember as well.

It is hard to know how accurate polls really are when they aren’t really done in a blind experimental kind of way. It could be that females are more likely to respond to polls, for example, and not actually that there are more females. Or it could be both.

But…just from my own anecdotal observations, I would think that there were definitely more females who actively participate here than males.

6 Likes

I do remember that!

4 Likes

It was probably me. :raised_hand:

:rofl:

8 Likes

Statistically speaking, I think men are much more likely to make polls than women on these forums. But @Jeff_AZ is perhaps single-handedly skewing the data! :grin:

8 Likes

Surprise! It wasn’t me. :astonished:

4 Likes

Thank you, and the felling is very much mutual.

2 Likes

I think it might have been you, but entering “@jeff_az polls” in the search box yields too many results :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I think people didn’t know how to vote for multiple options because only 7% said “Woman.” No way that’s accurate with 184 voters on this forum.

4 Likes

Thanks for this. That data’s not definitive though for the reason you stated. I must’ve seen the ~80% stat somewhere else :confused:

4 Likes

It’s like 2/3rds female, yeah. I’ll check again once we switch over to the new UI.

10 Likes

https://tenor.com/bSlZ7.gif

15 Likes

Mmmm those are some nice titles.

7 Likes

Just Trying GIF - Just Trying To - Discover & Share GIFs

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Poor Jeff! We just leave you hanging out there sometimes.

3 Likes