Titles

You beat me to it. I was about to say, aren’t YOU a guy???

6 Likes

I realise you are all meaning to be funny, but I honestly don’t think that teasing people for feeling excluded on a thread where more than one person has said they feel excluded is very nice.

6 Likes

True. Apologies. Will delete.

Edit: it’s true that it isn’t very nice, not that I was intentionally teasing specific people. :heart:

7 Likes

I’m not in any way teasing people. After all, earlier in the thread I was defending them. I was simply being…ironic.

6 Likes

Probably something along the lines of:

I hearted your post but I just want to make sure you understand that it’s only in the forum type of heart and not heart in the I’m a creepy pervert kind of way

9 Likes

You guys, I haven’t laughed this hard in a while. Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Whether you meant it as teasing or not, I don’t feel like this is the right place for it personally.

By which I don’t mean go and post it on another thread.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Well if you don’t need to know, I do!!!

4 Likes

I hear you, although, I still don’t have a problem with it since it was entirely obvious I wasn’t teasing since, as I said, I was just about the first person on this thread to defend those who might feel excluded.

(I wouldn’t post it on any other thread because there would be no humor nor irony in any other thread, and it would not be taken as such.)

4 Likes

I’m trying to give you an answer that’s honest and sensitive at the same time. Not easy. I’ll say this:

My default social media communication is stereotypically male: blunt, information focused, no emojis or hearts. I was shocked when I saw poll results that TP users are like ~80% female. A female ratio that high is rare. My message to other males who may not be aware of it is, to moderate the stereotypically male posting style. One of the ways I do it is with hearts, and emojis, and also pictures.

9 Likes

Where do you find this info lol

5 Likes

That high percentage surprises me.

4 Likes

I see what you are saying. I guess I never noticed a difference. I feel that male liners heart posts just as much as female counterparts (except for Ryan), but that’s just my impression.

Anyway, interesting point.

6 Likes

You little snarkfish you

I like this Flavita!!

6 Likes

You mean, you like Flsvita.

Lol

Edit: for those who were not following TRs this weekend, I posted I was a new Flavita, but mistyped Flsvita instead.

9 Likes

Yes but I can’t pronounce that.

5 Likes

This one is high on my list of liners I haven’t met yet, but would love to hang out with and drink with at the Big D.

7 Likes

Hey keep that language in that other thread :rofl:

5 Likes

You know, I’ve always just read your name on the forums as “Flah - vee - tah”. But looking it at now, it could be interpretted as “Fla” meaning, short for “Florida”, and “vita” meaning life! So really, you are living the “Florida life”. :wink:

10 Likes

:joy:

A sweet young child made that up. It is the Big Disney compared to the other smaller locations.

5 Likes