Titles

And your personalities and writing styles are different too … different but both great.

4 Likes

When I tag people and they heart :heart: the post, to me it means they saw it and are ok with it. I love knowing that.

In your case, unless you reply, which you don t always do, there is no way of knowing.

Just an observation. It doesn’t really bother me. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

You are one of so few :heart::laughing:

7 Likes

:rofl:

:rofl:

I have a new life goal friends!!

:rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Uh-oh. The fact that I gave hearts to a select few (either ironically or accidentally) means that I’m being exclusive! Oh dear. Maybe I have to heart each person on these forums once just so that no one feels excluded! :laughing:

12 Likes

I call dibs on the ELEVENth :heart: :raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4::laughing::laughing::laughing:

11 Likes

There you go…

14 Likes

:laughing::rofl:

6 Likes

Squeal!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

12 Likes

THANK YOU :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

You totally ruined my joke. I am too slow to type.

5 Likes

Seems like the only reasonable thing to do. But the question is…do we remove all the previously given hearts?

Which creates a paradox, because then NO ONE has been hearted, and so no one is excluded, and so there would be no reason to eliminate the ability to give hearts…

7 Likes

Removing @Jeff_AZ 's hearts alone would take an eternity!!! :laughing:

13 Likes

@ryan1 since you brought this up :slight_smile:

(First let me say I like your posts in general - they’re civil, matter of fact, no B.S.)

When I was new here I had a few discussions with you and I noticed you didn’t heart any of my replies, and thought, hmm, maybe he doesn’t like my responses? Then I clicked your profile, and noticed just what you said, you generally don’t heart any posts, and therefore, I shouldn’t use that as a metric. Then one day, you did heart one of my posts, and I was so proud, until I read this and now think it may have been an accident :sunglasses: No biggie either way, though.

@all On the topic of hearts in general - I use it as a rough feedback tool on how much interest my post generated. I don’t mind if it only got 1-2 hearts, though - I post on some niche topics (e.g. G+ tech, COVID) that aren’t necessarily of broad interest, but if even a few Liners are helped by it, that’s enough for me :slight_smile:

@other male Liners: TP forums skew heavily female, which I’m not used to, and wasn’t immediately aware of when I first joined. I find a few hearts and a few emojis go a long way. :star:

16 Likes

My writing style is mainly just blurt it all out in an awkward way :rofl:

14 Likes

It would destroy the known universe.

Black Hole's Deep Gravitational Sinkhole Twists Unlucky Star Into Donut Shape

14 Likes

Agree, but what does that have to do with the high prevalence of women here? Honest question.

4 Likes

Truth :star2::laughing::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

I should let him answer but I think he means that men tend to not use hearts as often for whatever reason.

5 Likes

Clearly I am the exception to this. :rofl:

10 Likes