Titles

So last night I might have turned off my “heart”/pm notifications :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Ok read through. I’ll sum up the last 200 posts:

12 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

now I realized this isn’t in cava. sorry :grimacing:

(I blame you all)

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I feel seen.

7 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

I would say don’t let it go to your head…but based on your choice of emoji, I guess it’s too late!

7 Likes

Yup!
I even told DH the whole backstory and showed him the heart when he got in from work :laughing::heart:

10 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

I didn’t make it up. Just referencing what was said previously is all, from a child.

5 Likes

It’s been added to her LinkedIn as a Major Award™.

12 Likes

I know I know, sorry, please excuse my lame jokes :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

No apology necessary! I’m not the least bit upset. Just wanted to clarify.

I’ve kinda took that phrase and ran with it though so I don’t mind! :joy:

5 Likes

I think this is my natural style too, but I get the feeling that since I’m a woman it comes off differently. Whereas men may get a pass for that style, women can be seen as cold or bitchy.

Most of the time in this forum I try to compensate with extra exclamation points and emojis and hearts!! :confounded::laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

IIRC, when you first started being active, you must have came off this way because I was convinced you were a man…that is until I saw a photo of you in a TR :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

It took me a while to adjust … and my unisex screen name and avatar don’t help. :grin:

8 Likes

For many years my main forum threads were Disney hacking ones which have a pretty even ratio I think and tend to be pretty straight forward and information based. I know “here is the knowledge I can share” has been your MO too!

5 Likes

With the high percentage of females here, my default view should be woman unless proven otherwise :blush:

7 Likes

Yep pretty much :smile: … I like your style.

5 Likes

Hello me!!! !!! :smiley::smiley::wave:t2::wave:t2::laughing::laughing::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

11 Likes