Tickets automatically extended

Has anyone heard if Disney will be refunding the “hopper plus” part of the park tickets? We bought hoppers with the water park access.

Yes. Once Disney opens their system back up to be able to make modifications it will be a simple as modifying your current hopper plus ticket to a base ticket. You will automatically get refunded or if not paid in full your balance will reflect the difference.

my APs exp. dates haven’t change on my Disney Exp. yet. How many days are they adding on?

My teens’ 2-day basic, 1-park-per-day tickets are good through 9/2021. My 1-Day Flexible Dates Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day is only good until 12/31/2020. Add one complimentary 2020 Travel Agent ticket and I really want us to try and keep the October trip we’ve got planned.

I wonder, if I for example am only able to get park reservations for three days during my October 2020 trip and I have extended tickets that say they are valid any 6 days until September of 2021 if that means I would be able to use the remaining 3 days on my 6 day ticket for a short trip sometime later in 2021 before they expire?