Tickets automatically extended

Now my DH’s ticket is showing the extension to 9/26/21. My other 5 tickets say 12/15/20. What a weird way to do this.

Edit: Now my ticket also shows 9/26/21. 4 more to go.

1 Like

My August reservation at Trattoria was deleted this afternoon; the rest are still there.

Same here, my kids tickets were extended until 9/26/2021 but my Husband and mine are still only good through 12/15/2020, strange.

How can you tell that your tickets have been extended? My Fastpasses finally disapppeared tonight, along with most of my ADRs, but where do I look to see the status of my tickets?

On MDE, under Tickets and Passes it will show all the tickets linked to your account and there should be a date range for each ticket with the expiration date. Mine now say “Valid 7/16/20-9/26/2021” on the bottom.

Ok stupid question here: are you checking your tix expiration date on the app or desktop? My MDE app shows the ticket expiration date but when I log on to MDE on my desktop it just shows what the tix are (5-day park hopper plus) but no date whatsoever.

@tddusina I’m looking on the app. Not sure where that would be on the computer!

1 Like

Mine shows a date both places. You have to make sure you click on tickets to see them.

I have a trip scheduled for July 29-Aug 5 and my tickets are only good until 8/7/2020. We’re planning to move our trip to next May so it would be awesome if they were extended. I imagine they would be when we rescheduled, though.

Click where? Nothing is clickable on the desktop for me

Thanks, I see it now. But how concerned should I be that one of our tickets has just disappeared? I had 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket, and one is now showing up at all now.

Mine looks like this. Did you have a flexible date ticket?

My tickets have now been extended until September 2021.

As of this evening, all my tickets have switched to 2021.

Also, all ADRs are now gone…including the non Disney ones from Disney Springs.

I have one more ticket that needs extended.

Same. And would be nice if they extended my AP too :rofl: :weary:

I have 4 complementary PH tickets that have 10 year expirations. They were supposed to expire 2029, then they changed to 2030 a month or so ago. Wonder if they get extended to 2031?

I had planned on using them on on December trip which is still on, but now I’m wondering if I should hold them for a future date now that they’re 12 year tickets, lol.

1 Like

This is all so random; I still have all my ADR’s minus Artist Point. Also none of my tickets have been extended (bought as part of a package), zero reflection yet of FD refund/35% room discount. Hopefully this week brings more clarity.

Another weird thing. Prior to last night, I could see my son’s reservations and he could see mine since we are set to share our plans. But now, his reservations have disappeared from my list of plans. I had him double check in his MDE account. His reservation is still there (thankfully), but just doesn’t show up for me. Wondering why that is.

We have 3 accounts linked. When I cancelled our dining on my own, because we cancelled our trip, I could not see my DH and kids’ resort reservation for May. I could see my friend, as she is on my resort reservation for May. It’s almost like there is no common reservation for everyone, so now you can’t see everything. I can see everyone’s tickets on the app though. And all of them of now extended to 9/26/21.