This week’s Disney Dish

Len and Jim discuss possible paid FP options

6 Likes

What an odd survey from Disney?!? Shout out to @JJT :wink: for sharing the oddity.

4 Likes

Ha! I haven’t listened yet, but sent that weird survey question over to Len while my son was driving on our way up from Florida. We were laughing pretty hard at those answers.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Follow up on ‘divorce’
did it occur at the parks? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
in front of what ride? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I choked on my coffee when they said “bought floppy disks.”

3 Likes

random crazy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Gotta still listen in a bit but read a summary and if that’s what comes to fruition??? That’s like a LOT

Also, with the push notification of a line dip… how many does that go to… because then?? Massive line and routes to “too busy, line closed, come back at XXXX time”

Wayyyyyyyy too complex for even the most experienced Disney visitor, and for the first timer??? Yeah, they won’t understand any of it. People have a hard time with a basic park reservation or an ADR, and didn’t understand FPP iteration one or two.

7 ways to enter a line is just insanity.

Will patiently wait for confirmation from Disney on what will come to pass

6 Likes

And more $$$$ for something that used to be free. Not free, but included. We were paying for it alright.

2 Likes

I like to do a lot of on-line surveys, I make a little bit of money doing it. It is pretty typical screening question at the beginning of the survey to check if there is a real person answering the survey instead of a bot or to make sure that the respondent is actually reading the question and answering honestly instead just clicking randomly.

1 Like

The 2nd question was “How do you access the Internet?” - when I read it to my son he said I should write in “floppy disks”

3 Likes

they did address this in the podcast

Thank you for linking this today!

1 Like

I’m loving the “Don’t Access Internet” option as part of an on line survey! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Well this we are all but certain will come to be. It’s the chapek way

1 Like

I want to heart this because of your wording, but I can’t because it’s true and makes me sad. LOL

1 Like

Did I hear correctly or maybe it was the previous podcast… Halloween decorations are up in MK already?

Yup since August 2nd.
I’ve seen photos. That’s pretty typical in my experience.

1 Like

Thanks… I thought it would be later :upside_down_face:

The first After Hours Boo Bash is tomorrow 8/10.

Only 83 more days till Halloween.

2 Likes

Thanks… I meant to look up the Boo Bash schedule. It would be pretty sad to pay to go to a Boo Bash w/o Halloween decorations :laughing: