This post is closed

This post is closed

3 Likes

There are some definite positives here at forum, @stewartisbell… for starters, I don’t think your avatar pic could BE any cuter!! :blush:

4 Likes

@stewartisbell So glad you started this thread - it’s new and a bit scary but I found out that almost all of the same great people are on here and that’s why I love Lines so much! We all love Disney and we love to chat about it!!

2 Likes

Testing… testing…123…

2 Likes

Trying to see if my picture is going to work:)

1 Like

Hi @stewartisbell! I like your Mickey baby pic. I discovered this afternoon that choosing to display everything organized by “latest” instead of “categories” makes it much more like Chat.

2 Likes

I’m here, but I don’t think that makes me a cool kid. I don’t feel very cool, no likes in awhile, nobody messaging me, nothing…plus, I can’t find many categories I’m interested in, but I’ve popped into some to participate and see if I can figure this all out.

8 Likes

I’m willing to try it out. It’ll make me more productive for sure, so I guess that’s a good thing. I don’t really need the trip planning help all that much at this point, but occasionally as I get close to a trip, I ask questions to confirm my thinking. Let me know if you need any help with your trip.

1 Like

Oh my…I’m so very lost here.

2 Likes

Be nice. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. I just choose a different attitude. Change happens. How you deal with it tends to define how it impacts you. I am dealing with it by hosting a liner meet at a fun WDW event. I see you are choosing a different approach.

6 Likes

The opposite of what you say is true as well. A lot of things people complain about people see as positives. It’s only fair right??? After several hours of feeling things out I’ve decided there are a lot of pluses here.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree…@stewartisbell, your avatar is the cutest!

2 Likes

I’m here…had a crazy day and was happy that I got to use the restroom by myself. Mommas, can I get an “Amen!”??? :wink: And yes, @stewartisbell your baby Mickey is oh-so-cute! @daisykingdom91 HI HONEY!!! Ok…lovies, I’m going to pop over to the other topics. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi @emmyannttu! Trying to get used to this forum. Hope everything is going well with you!

2 Likes

Hooray for a solo potty break. Rare moments.

2 Likes

Oh yes @daisykingdom91 DS7 is supposed to have a birthday next month. I think he is trying to see if I would really keep him from turning 8. He is teetering dangerously close to me concocting a plan. He was just banished to his room for his own safety. And I just had half of a CostCo cupcake. Does that count as a snack? :wink:

1 Like

Ok - here is a reply…just trying this out. Here I goooooo!

2 Likes

So - replies go under the person or the topic? Oh - it feels confusing.

1 Like

it takes a while to figure this out…I still can’t change my avatar. might be my computer, it gets prickly sometimes.

1 Like

You know where you can get a good deal on a BMW? I do because the ad keeps popping up :frowning:

3 Likes