This or That ADR Polls 📊

Hi friends! :wave:t3:
I was feeling very indecisive about our upcoming trip dining plans. I couldn’t sleep last night so I used that time to book a few backup ADRs. (I’m a Disney adult, of course I Disney plan when I can’t sleep :joy:). I thought I could use this thread to have separate polls for which ADRs I should keep as I don’t want to hoard them. Thanks for your help! :purple_heart:

Feel free to add your own polls/match ups- the more, the merrier!

Match 1:
Topolinos vs Spice Road.
The background info:
We will be visiting Epcot on our first day and we are staying at the Riviera. Oh, and we are definitely eating at Topolino’s for breakfast on a resort day.

Day 1 ADRS
  • Topolino’s Terrace (dinner)
  • Spice Road Table
0 voters
2 Likes

I know I’m going to get shunned but I wasn’t that impressed with Topolinos dinner :face_with_peeking_eye: I do hope to try breakfast someday though.

4 Likes

That’s good to know!! I had Spice Road in January and it was :100: My family hasn’t tried it yet though- they like the same things as me so I know that one is a guaranteed winner but… staying at the Riviera is a great excuse to try all of the dining!

See why I need a poll? I’m all over the place!

5 Likes

There aren’t enough meals in a day to eat everywhere for sure! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, I should add that we are looking to only do 1 sit down meal per day. Beyond that, it’s just too much food!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s my limit too unless I want breakfast for some reason :grin:

2 Likes

I confess I haven’t been to either. I voted SRT because I hate having to leave the park early to get a meal when traveling with family.

6 Likes

That’s a good point! It’s our first day, I’m not sure I will peel anyone away from the park :laughing:

3 Likes

What time are these ressies. That matters a lot to me.

3 Likes

This is why I need to know what time

3 Likes

It’s hard to make a choice if I don’t know where you will be that day. If you are going to be in Epcot, then eat at Spice Road Table. I thought the food was really good when I ate there but it’s been years ago. The views of world showcase from the waterside tables was fantastic. If you are already doing Topolinos for breakfast, I wouldn’t do dinner there too, especially if you have to leave a park to do it.

3 Likes

Also if this is dinner, how do you want to see the fireworks - during dinner? Not at all? Spice road will likely limit you some because of the roof but you’ll be close. Topolino’s has the patio to watch fireworks from a distance.

4 Likes

Same. It wasn’t bad, but it’s not a place I see myself going back to.

4 Likes

I would pick Toledo or Flying Fish over it any day.

6 Likes

I only voted Topo’s because it’s your first day. Traveling can be tiring. Then you hit the parks and the end of the day you’re wiped. It’s nice having a restaurant at the hotel.

4 Likes

I voted STR so you don’t need to leave the park and because you said you’ll get to eat at Topolino’s another day.

2 Likes

:scream_cat: :scream_cat: I’m shocked! I had a great meal there.

4 Likes

It wasn’t bad, just didn’t live up to the hype for me. If I’m spending that amount on dinner there are other places i like more :grin:

5 Likes

Like Jiko, for example. :yum:

6 Likes

Agree 100%. I also didn’t care for my 1 dinner at Topolinos, but it’s a much nicer experience overall than SRT which is why I chose it in the poll. Every single experience I’ve had at SRT has had something unpleasant happen. I pretty much only go back bc of the cheap CP dining package in December.

2 Likes