This or That ADR Polls šŸ“Š

Thatā€™s another one that didnā€™t live up to the hype for me. It was totally fine, but like Kathy said at those prices there are other places I like better.

2 Likes

That was my first thought too.

Unless I was sure everyone would be happy to leave Iā€™d stay in the park for dinner.

3 Likes

I need to go to Jiko again. It was delicious but I was exhausted from a long few days and not super hungry when I ate there.

4 Likes

Maybe in June! We are staying at AKL. Bring your friend too :grin:

4 Likes

I will say the wild boar app is great and I loved the giraffe bread and goat milk butter. I just wasnā€™t a fan of the entrees or of the actual restaurant. It did not seem to be elevated like the ambiance of the other signature restaurants.

1 Like

Which one?

2 Likes

Sorry to keep everyone hanging. I finally had a spare moment in the day :face_exhaling:

Spice Road 6:10
Topolinos 7:40

3 Likes

I think the question then becomes how you want to see the fireworks. If in park then SRT. If youā€™ll be done for the day then Topo and fireworks from the roof

3 Likes

Fireworks are not an essential on night one. In fact the only nighttime show I am prioritizing is Fantasmic since we havenā€™t seen that in 5 years. Iā€™m sure we will catch bits and pieces of Epcot fireworks though.

4 Likes

Ok then Topo. Leave the park around 4. Take a nap a swim freshen up. Nice dinner at resort. Easy to bed

Vote cast

5 Likes

I had my ADRs all mapped out and then the hours changed and now my plans are all over the place!

Hereā€™s a decision for you: my family loves Rainforest Cafe (AK) but since we go there frequently Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s worth switching for Skipper Canteen (I know theyā€™re in different parks but due to park hopping this can work out). I can already anticipate the poll results but Iā€™m curious what everyoneā€™s thoughts are, particularly if you like RC.

• Rainforest Cafe
  • Skipper Canteen
  • Other (neither / both / donā€™t know)
0 voters
2 Likes

Your kids are quite fussy eaters right? Is there enough for them at Skippers?

7 Likes

This was my first thought too but about Jeff :wink:

I love SC but it is different food.

6 Likes

That threw me for a loop too!

2 Likes

We looked at the menu and there are chicken strips and Mac & cheese, which should be ok. But of course every restaurant has a different style and it may or may not fly with my kids. Sometimes I think itā€™s better to not even bother with what theyā€™ll think! :sweat_smile::rofl:

8 Likes

If the goal is to entertain the kids, then RC wins.

7 Likes

Ok but dessertā€¦ I canā€™t believe you are considering skipping your favorite dessert.

3 Likes

itā€™s a perfect tie right now!

2 Likes

Spice Road and Topolinoā€™s is a pretty close race actually! Maybe I will do both on separate days!

3 Likes

All of the above!

3 Likes