This looks like a good sign that Park reservations might start soon, Disney is telling guests to be sure tickets are linked to MDE ASAP

Notice that WDW just recently issued:

As we plan for the reopening of our Walt Disney World ® Resort Hotels and Theme Parks, it will be important for guests to link their upcoming resort reservation and/or ticket to My Disney Experience as soon as possible. This will enable them to receive important communications and information about next steps and key planning dates, including the recently announced Theme Park reservation system.

Walt Disney World

Disney Urges Guests to Link Tickets to My Disney Experience As Soon As Possible Ahead of Theme Park Reservation System Debut

June 16, 2020

7 Likes

Speaking of park reservations, looks like they will be required for at least a year…

Will it be difficult to nail down park reservations while staying off-site in early 2021? Thoughts?

Absolutely it will. With all of the annual passholders and resort guest who have rescheduled, if this system is still in place in early 2021, and with capacity restrictions, I could see off site guest without the ability to make reservations or at least get the park they would like.