This is the kind of stupid thing I obsess over

We have matching shirts that say “Disney Bound” with airplanes with Mickey ears. We wear them on the flight to Orlando. This time, however, we are not going straight from MCO to WDW, we are going to Lego Land for a couple of days first. Is it disingenuous to wear our “Disney Bound” shirts on the plane if we’re not going straight to Disney? Should we wait and wear them on the day we actually head to Disney? But then we’ll be in a car, not a plane. Ugh!

So anyway, this is the kind of crazy thing that keeps me up at night. It’s fun in my head.

Any opinions? On the shirt issue or the state of my sanity, whatever.

3 Likes

I think it’s fine to wear the shirts on the plane. Just don’t wear them to LegoLand.

I won’t comment on your sanity. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I have similar obsessions, so at least you’re not alone. No - you cannot wear your Disney Bound shirts to Legoland. And it’s ok if you wear them in the car because at the end of the day, you arrived to Florida via plane. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I honestly don’t see why you shouldn’t wear a Disney T-Shirt to Legoland. I’ve seen loads of Disney shirts in UOR and Thing 1&2 shirts in WDW. Even mousematt is wearing an HP hat in WDW today :woman_shrugging:t4:

That said, I totally relate to the ‘feeling’ that is not quite right. It’s not a mark on your sanity, just fabulous attention to detail :laughing::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Sorry but even my teenage DS would have to disagree. He hates seeing people wearing Disney stuff at UOR. They are different parks people (he says this all the time).

4 Likes

I say go for it on the plane! You are Disney Bound… eventually.

6 Likes

but but I see house dress all the time at WDW… griffendor, ravenclaw etc. I think they are just on holiday from Hogwarts :laughing:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Never thought of it that way.

3 Likes

I agree with wearing Disney stuff at Disney and Universal stuff at UOR. Legoland has some crossover and is not as particularly themed, so you could get away with either there, but I’d go with something more neutral if possible.

Wearing the “Disney Bound” shirts on the plane makes the most sense to me if you’re not going straight to a park from the airport.

2 Likes

6 Likes

We don’t arrive until evening, the parks will be closed by the time we get to Lego Land.

3 Likes

Imagine you’re a Disney character in a movie. Always doing what you’re supposed to. :thinking:

How are you not wearing your Disney shirt on the plane.

4 Likes

You’re in good company here! Wear the shirts. You are Disney bound, so what if there is a pit stop before you finally arrive?

3 Likes

Is it too late to get matching Lego shirts? (Target has that Lego clothing line now…) And then wear the Disney ones one the car ride to Disney, so you can celebrate twice? I am always looking for excuses to add more outfits so… :star_struck:

1 Like

I was just thinking today that maybe I should get us some matching Lego shirts. I’ve got 3 weeks.

1 Like

Well I think you just answered your own question! The answer is always more matching outfits.

2 Likes

I feel guilty if I wear Disney stuff at UOR or Universal stuff at WDW. It’s like I’m giving away the fact that I’m having an affair.

12 Likes

Whatever feels right. I wouldn’t see any problem with wearing them on the plane.

2 Likes

So @sanstitre_has_left_the_building s trip report made me start looking through our last US pics. DH looked at them and laughed at DS shirt. He said I can’t believe we let DS go to UR in a Slayer shirt :joy:

So, like him, wear what you want!

5 Likes

Hey, looks like emo Ravenclaw to me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes