This is the kind of stupid thing I obsess over

One set of Lego shirts ordered! :joy:

We’re going for 2 days, so one more set to go!

4 Likes

I mean I probably wouldn’t do it myself, but I certainly don’t mind when other people do it.

2 Likes

He loves HP but wanted to be different so he said he WOULD NOT be part of the sheep wearing HP clothing (he’s very… unique :joy:) I however would have loved for us all to wear matching theme park outfits :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think it’s funny that he is so bothered by. He’s a teenage boy and that annoys him?!?

3 Likes

True :rofl::rofl:

Again, as I said above, it’s just good attention to detail :face_with_monocle::grin:

3 Likes

How can he pay so much attention to that yet not to the last time he showered?!?

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t4::rofl:

2 Likes

Second Lego shirt ordered.

We will wear “Disney Bound” on the plane, Lego shirts for the next 2 days, then switch back to Disney the day we head over. Now to match each shirt to each day at Disney…

8 Likes

And on a different note, I really really like the Tinkerbell AP MB, but I don’t have an AP. Would have bought one back in July if they had been offering them though…

I would say you need more shirts, but only because that’s what I would say to myself to further justify the cricut machine I purchased at Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Not sure what options you’ve got for Lego-themed shirts

But there’s gotta be…

7 Likes