This is absolute 100% positive proof that WDW will re-open sometime in June, get your Disney face masks available June 15

…you can get them at any target. I see small flowerpots/sand pales everywhere… :smiley:

5 Likes

This would be great - can we just go zorbing all around the parks?

4 Likes

Can we get a poll as to which Disney Mountain we’d like to zorb most?

2 Likes

Ooooo yeasssssssss how fun would it be to float through splash in a zorb!!!

4 Likes

Try again if you still want them. I just ordered SW masks; but the date is now 7/15.

Those will be the $50 versions available in park only.

2 Likes

I saw the same for medium Mickey this morning

Where in this protocol is that part about trying desperately to not touch your face/adjust the mask?

I about lost my mind yesterday in the grocery store with this issue…like I knew I would. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yes, this IS the correct answer.

:rofl:

Only if they have a version with AC.

That is part of the overarching “Rules For Proper Behavior and Hand Management In Pandemic Conditions”

(we should all already not be touching our faces)

LOL

2 Likes

I KNOW BUT I CANNOT HELP IT!!! :sob:

Actually, I do an ok job of not touching when I have latex/nitrile gloves on (so I wear them when out shopping). But those gloves make my hands sweat immediately. No way I can wear them out in the heat.

The masks are an additional fidget thing I can barely control, if at all.

Where is that company makes those bands that buzz you if you lift you arms toward your face? Disney must IMMEDIATELY incorporate that tech into MBs. And also branded smaller bands for the arm not wearing the MB.

1 Like

My favorite pandemic thought has been “who knew my primary hobby was touching my face?”!

7 Likes

Mine too! Can’t keep my hands off it apparently.

2 Likes

I was told you’d go blind…

…wait… wait that mighta been for something else.

13 Likes

I might need to invest in those silly hats you see people wear that have fans built into them that are solar powered. Silly, perhaps…but then so are cargo pockets, and I wear those! I just need a set of Mickey ears with the solar powered fan!

1 Like

But have we seen or heard anything from Disney? That’s what I keep waiting for. (Maybe I’ve just missed it?) I’m sure Florida wants them to reopen, but I guess I have been questioning whether Disney will be willing to risk it. My nephew-in-law said yesterday he doesn’t think they’ll open until there is a vaccine!! I don’t think he’s right, but it made me stop and think … have we actually heard from Disney?

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No.

Nope. It’s why speculation is running rampant :slight_smile:

1 Like