The Trip Where I Turn 50 In The Same Year As Magic Kingdom!

Looks like Topolinos is a lot of fun! Do you know if all of those pastries are also vegan?

1 Like

I have plenty of time to get to Epcot, so I am taking a little tour - Skyliner to Studios, will wander Boardwalk/YC/BC, then bus to MK, then monorail to Epcot!

Yes, I did look to see if by chance Studios had opened up after people missed BGs, but no dice.

4 Likes

I do not know, but my guess is maybe? A little boy at the table I could see was dairy-free and he got the same basket of “pastries” I did.

IF ONLY I had an AP. Studios is open for APs.

I kinda feel like day-of they should bucket them all together.

1 Like

Phone is going to be off for most of the day because I am an idiot who brought my chargers but NOT my connection cord. I don’t want to buy a mew fuel rod just for that!

4 Likes

Enjoy the day!!
Maybe you can find a cord somewhere??
Otherwise, just live in the now and forget the report for a day. :laughing:

3 Likes

What?

Yes! That is a bit annoying.

Try guest services or your front desk for a spare cable?

1 Like

The park reservations are WIDE OPEN for annual passes. But Studios is blocked for tickets and resort guests.

So crazy!

I think that in the morning they should all go into one pool and anyone can get them.

3 Likes

Yeah, but what are WE supposed to do all day without you? :laughing:

5 Likes

NOOOO!!!:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Ohhhhhh, yes… I get what you mean. I think AP is green b/c the locals know better… Hell on Earth is Disney in July… and all that… but I ignored that last weekend. I’m still recovering :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Many locals have APs which are blocked out in summer

3 Likes

Oh yes, that too. Silver pass is blocked in the summer. I have FL-Gold which has 2 weeks for Christmas and 1 week blocked for Easter.

1 Like

Where is this? Great Thumper!

I will be trying this in 2 weeks! How long do you need to spend with your feet up the wall?

Hold on. They gave you cookies for breakfast? Have they not heard of Erin McKenna?

Animation Experience at Rafiki’s Planet Watch at Animal Kingdom.

1 Like

Honestly I would rather have cookies than the McKenna crap. The Kinickinick donut was good.

2 Likes

I do 15-20 minutes for best effects.

1 Like