The #TornadoBrothers take on WDW

Way to go! Probably will be called around 1130 or so!

2 Likes

They started letting in the cars at 8:10, we were parked by 8:20.
DH and BIL took off to do RnRC and ToT while I took my time getting the kids in the park. The boys and I did MMRR and TSM before 9.
We met DH and BIL at TSM at 9:05 and rode again.
Now it’s bathroom break and a snack break.
Beautiful weather so far today!

16 Likes

Lemon blueberry tart is actually really good!

14 Likes

I didn’t take any pics in MMRR :frowning: I wanted to take it all in, which was for me the right thing to do, but I wish I had some pics.

I guess I could just go back to WDW in 58 days :wink:

Looks like you’re having a GREAT day already!

5 Likes

We actually took a family picture today where George wasn’t screaming!

19 Likes

What a great picture!

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love he has his little hand on you too. So precious!

5 Likes

What a great picture and great start to the day! Good job on the BG!!

2 Likes

It feels crowded here today in some places but we are next to Dinosaur Nellie and there’s no one around. Sitting with George waiting for 50s prime time at 11:40 while DH, BIL and Russell do RotR. We got rider swap that we can use any time today.
George has been a handful today. Kiddo is worn out. So we’ve been doing lots of breaks, which includes bug watching and running on the

ledge.

18 Likes

He’s so cute though! I forgive him! :laughing:

8 Likes

I honestly don’t mind the rest breaks either :joy: as long as he’s not whining I am good with doing whatever.

7 Likes

Agree.

2 Likes

George got a solid 2 hr nap on our rest break today. I’m hoping this helps improve his mood tonight. We are heading back to HS in about half an hour to hit the few things we missed and grab dinner.

16 Likes

Agree! And congrats on the BG!

3 Likes

The evening was much better with George. He loved lightning mcqueens racing academy.
We ate dinner at woodys lunchbox which was a hit, especially for my grilled cheese loving tornadoes.
Then George ate an ice cream sandwich while DH, BIL and Russell rode SDD.

!
After that, George and I went on aliens x 2 while the rest of the crew used our rider swap from earlier to do RotR again.
We met up in GE and they did MFSR. Then it was 7:50 so we booked it back to TSL so they could do a final SDD and George and I could do a final TSMM.
We covered a LOT of rides today, even with our midday break.

AK and EPCOT tomorrow!

19 Likes

I absolutely LOVE that image of George and Buzz! Like frame it on the wall in his room love.

5 Likes

Buzz is his HERO for sure

5 Likes

Well, we did the best we could to get out of the room early, but we made it to AK parking lot at 7:30. By the time we checked in and made it to pandora, the wait for FOP was already 55 mins and NRJ was not yet open. Since no one in my party is a huge avatar fan and all but BIL have done the rides before, We skipped it and went on to KS.
Safari was a walk on. We had to wait 5 mins as they didn’t start loading until right at 8. Then we walked to Everest, did Everest x 3 and had ice cream before 9 am (A+ parenting for sure)
Then we walked to Dinoland USA and did triceratop spin x 3 while DH And BIL did dinosaur.
Now George and I are having yet another snack break while the rest of the crew rides KRR.
Snacks make George happy so I keep providing them :joy::joy:

18 Likes

Great pics, your boys are so cute!

2 Likes