The #TornadoBrothers take on WDW

We are on the monorail to MK! Hit the gate right at 7, took a minute in the parking lot to gather ourselves together and decided monorail was the way to go.

18 Likes

Wow! You did an amazing job planning your drive! Have a great morning!

5 Likes

I’ve never done an all night drive, then a full day touring plan with little kids! Wow…you’re brave! Have a great time!! Looking forward to reading your trip report. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pictures for now, more context later!

18 Likes

We won’t be here all day! Mid day break to check in and rest is a must!

2 Likes

I’m tired for you already! Y’all have been busy! Hope you have the best day!

3 Likes

By 9:30, we had done buzz x 2, pirates, BTMRR x2 (all walk ons). Then the tornadoes and I did Magic Carpets x 3 and took a drink/snack break while DH and BIL did splash. About 15 min wait for splash, posted 25. We just finished HM x 2 (walk on). Taking a quick drink break and heading to fantasyland for PPF and IaSw.

14 Likes

Goooood afternoon

My name is Russel

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Love your ears/shirt combo! So cute! And the boys in their matching Mickey shirts! Love it all.

4 Likes

Still rolling! But everyone is starting to tire out. Waiting for the room ready texts so we can take a break

16 Likes

I love those purple ears!

4 Likes

Those boys! Total adorbs!

2 Likes

They are a super cheap set- part of a package off Amazon that ended up with them about $3/pair. I like to change my ears a lot without spending a ton of money! Pre-Covid, I would find a little princess to hand off my ears to at the end of the day (I wiped them down with antibacterial wipes first.) it was one of the highlights of my trips. I just don’t feel comfortable doing it this trip.
I’ll find the link when I’m resting later!

4 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s common to receive the room ready text after the 3:00 checkin? I requested an early check in at 12, but got a text at 11:45 saying the room wasn’t ready and they would be texting us to let us know when it is. I still haven’t received the text. We are at fort wilderness In the car lines to be checked in but we haven’t t moved in 15 mins.

It’s unfortunately quite common post-Covid.

You can always approach and ask if there are any rooms available. You might not get whatever you requested but that may be less important to you in this moment.

It still could be, theoretically, many hours before your room that is assigned is ready :frowning:

3 Likes

Ok- we are still in line to approach them to ask about anything (30+ mins in the car just trying to get to talk to someone.)
Hopefully they have good news for us.
At least George is napping.
Depending on how long this takes it may rule out park hoping for us tonight.

2 Likes

:frowning: That all stinks.

3 Likes

It’s fine. I’m still in the world so I regret complaining at all.
It took us 45 mins to get up to the outpost to talk to someone, but we got checked in and hopefully the kids will be ready to likely hop to HS for dinner in a couple hours or so. I’m actually fine with just staying here for the night but we will see how it goes.
But wow! The check in process was definitely the most complicated I’ve ever experienced.

2 Likes

What was complicated about it?

Are you saying you were just sitting in your car in a line to talk to the CM at the gate to WL? Or where exactly was the line?