Flash could have waited the 5 seconds patiently. :joy:

ETA: But 17 seconds is nonsense. :rage:

7 Likes

Love the Stitch love!!! Great idea!!

1 Like

:100:

2 Likes

Stitch would be great for AK IMO.

He could take over any of the rides in Dinoland or Avatarland.

2 Likes

Re-theme Kali River Rapids to Emporer’s New Groove Kuzco-topia. Get some llamas grazing in the area.

Test Track could become Big Hero 6 themed and involve the futuristic New Fransokyo into Epcot to tie in with the updated tech themes.

I’d love to re-theme the Barnstormer away from generic Goofy + Planes, but not sure what to change to. Maybe give Pixar Cars/Planes some love in WDW?

It’s Tough to be a Bug could be replaced with something more relevant and less scary. That’s where I might put Zootopia, or maybe a rotation of DisneyNature films (Make it the ‘DisneyNature 4D film centre’)

12 Likes

The 3 caballeros just need to go away and make it entirely Coco. It’s not that I dislike them (I really enjoy the movie) but they are just out of place in a ride that celebrates Mexico’s culture.

Disney owns the Avatar franchise, so it IS Disney themed…

Personally I enjoy the ride, although I admit that it falls short of Indy in DL by a long shot. I would like to see then update the effects and add stuff where there are just completely dark tunnels. But I wouldn’t be disappointed with an Indy overlay. I, too would like to see the entire Dino area gutted and have animal exhibits in it’s place. I like the idea of Central and South American theming, and although the Indy ride in DL takes place in India, the Tokyo one is themed to Mexico; you could easily make it a Mayan/Aztec/Inca temple and rewrite the backstory.

6 Likes

Ok. But they also own Simpsons, Predator and Pulp Fiction….

1 Like

Oh hello!

I don’t care what ride this takes over, but the line has to have teenage wedding playing and the switchbacks are going to be epic!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

You’re. Missing. My. Point.

2 Likes

Completely. Sorry :pensive::laughing:

Mission: Space - Race Against Time

A group of social media “personalities” and embittered tiny bloggers discover a mysterious artifact in the Treasures of Xandar collection. It opens portals in time, so they use it to bring the Horizons pavilion into the present day, so that everyone sees the double-knit Dacron vision of the future they were so cruelly denied. In the process, it obliterates the Mission:Space pavilion, which severs the anchor point of the space elevator, causing the tethered space station to drift out of orbit, endangering everyone on board.

The artifact only has so much time power, and it’s not possible to restore the Mission:Space pavilion. You steal the artifact, and your ship uses it to travel back to 1970, to seek out Roy O. Disney. You get him to use his powers of invention to build a booster for the Xandar time artifact. You travel back to 2022, where you restore the Mission:Space pavilion and save the space station. The tiny bloggers are soundly defeated.

5 Likes

This doesn’t quite fit the question as asked, but I think the England pavilion should have a Robin Hood ride.

9 Likes

Doesn’t the first Indiana Jones film open with a scene in South America? @Jeff_AZ you probably know this!

2 Likes