The ride overhaul game

And a meet and greet!
Always Judy and Nick, but rotate some others.

9 Likes

I would love to meet Flash :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
:sloth::sloth::sloth::sloth:

8 Likes

There’s your emoji!!

1 Like

:laughing::+1:t2:

1 Like

Could we just change all of Avatarland to something Disney themed?

3 Likes

Probably not with the sequel due out…

1 Like

Ugh. So uninteresting to me.

3 Likes

No, but Dinoland is available for that. Admit Universal won this round by having JP, tear it all down and start over with a fresh land with good attractions and food. A county fair shouldn’t be stuck inside a Disney park anymore.

9 Likes

I would for sure retheme Dinosaur at AK. If we could retheme that whole area, maybe make it a South American/Central American theme with animal exhibits and put in an Indiana Jones overlay on Dinosaur. You could also do some Encanto stuff! Maybe a magical house ride.

The other ride I would 1000% retheme (and this is not going to be popular) is Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin. I really disliked the film and would love to see the ride rethemed to something more current. I know Toon Town was built on Roger Rabbit, but his time has come and gone. The question is what to put in it’s place! I would love something based on Chip and Dale with Donald Duck like the old classic short cartoons.

13 Likes

dreamfinder

7 Likes

Jinx. :joy:

5 Likes

Um. That would be phase two.

Seriously. AK used to be my favorite, but it’s so weird. All the animal related IPs these people have and that is what they offer ???

3 Likes

I’m with you on Roger Rabbit.
Even if they wanted to change it to some Disney plus cartoon thing.

But I’d love a Bolt themed trip from NY to CA.

Or an Emperors New Groove ride!

9 Likes

The problem here is that Pandora has an amazing ride and is visually interesting - especially at night. Dino Land has a crap ride and is just a weird Route 66 type theme. So I can accept Pandora even though I agree it’s an odd fit at Animal Kingdom.

7 Likes

Like!

5 Likes

Ok. Ok. Dinoland first, then Avatarland

Maybe by then Disney can have Marvel east of the Mississippi and we could ride the Chitari’s air cycles like Black Widow did and fight the giant air worms.

Not that that belongs at AK…

Back to the drawing board.

4 Likes

Hi

1 Like

Hi!

Did I do something wrong?

That was the first thing I thought of too. But it may be a “foul” because large sections of the original mechanics were removed when they did that horrible Honey I Shrunk the Audience thing, so without changing the “current” mechanics, it couldn’t be done.

This I think this would be the most logical. There have been rumors of this for quite some time pre-Covid. I would prefer the original Rios del Tiempo ride to the bowdlerized version with Donald and the Three Caballeros. It’s great to have the 3 AAs rescued and referbed from the old Mickey Mouse Review, but they don’t really fit very well tacked on at the end they way they are. And only Panchito is Mexican, Donald is American and Jose is Brazilian…

I agree entirely; it’s on my very short list of favorites.

6 Likes

I’m

2 Likes