The Return of DLR Fantasmic! Dining - Now with ALL Packages open

Has anyone ever done the River Belle Terrace premium dining package that gets you the seats during the show? If so, how well can you see? I’m assuming not everyone gets to be in the front row of tables.

1 Like

I haven’t done it myself but here’s a thread in the Dark Places forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: about it:

Sounds like there is a good view throughout the patio, but the best view is right along the edge of course, and you can’t guarantee you will be sitting there. So if you really want the premium premium view, probably best to do the regular dining package and sit up by the water.

2 Likes

Yes I did back in the before times. 2018. The view is not great, but it is a seat and that counts for something. I looked back at my pictures from when we did it and I did not take one single picture during the show, and that is very unlike me. We did not have one of the better (front) tables, it might have been better from there. Wish I had taken a picture of the view!
There are just a lot of people between you and the show and that means lots of heads in your way. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you @Jeff_AZ and @Wahoohokie. A seat sounded lovely but Abby loves Fantasmic so I best opt for a better view. Exactly the info I needed. Thank you!

3 Likes

We did it once in 2018 and the reason I won’t do it again is we got the front row and liked it very much but I wouldn’t pay again for the premium to not have a front rail table. It is a seat like Karen said, but the view with lots of people in front of you is less ideal and for me, the boats on RoA need to be seen up close to get the full scale. I just love that part of F!

Here a few really poor shots that maybe give you a sense of the view.

4 Likes

Yes, that is a disappointing view for the price of that package.

2 Likes

DH has the food pics but we did Rancho package at 7pm last night for the 10:30pm F! show. The food was great. The view was great but they did keep the three restaurants in their separate sections (the Blue Bayou was not very full tho). I imagine once the initial spike in packages had passed they will combine the sections on less busy nights. The cobblestones are really rough to sit on tho. I miss the seat cushions they used to give with the Blue Bayou seating!

1 Like

Ooooh need those pics!