The Return of DLR Fantasmic! Dining - Now with ALL Packages open

Thanks for sharing!! I’ll update the title so it’s not just Blue Bayou :smile:

Now come on with the budget on-the-go option!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I managed to grab one for the first show on 29 June, which is exactly what I wanted. Like @lolabear_la I’m also still hopeful for a Hungry Bear budget option, but if that doesn’t happen, I’ll be pretty pleased with this one too!

3 Likes

How much will the riverbelle package be?

1 Like

3 Likes

Huh, they traded Rancho for Hungry Bear … makes sense given all the closures and construction around Critter Country.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @93111tink! I got the Rancho del Zocalo/budget package I wanted for our trip on 29 June (and happily dropped the BB and RBT ones I grabbed as back-ups when they first went live). Worked out great for me as I wanted to try Rancho del Zocalo anyway - the food sounds good to us and I think the kids will love watching BTMRR riders from there.

2 Likes

We now have an answer on this! When the bookings for River Belle Terrace went up the other day it was for the Standard Package but the reservations didn’t indicate they were Fantasmic until you have already booked and then in the view of your plans shows up as “Fantasmic River Belle” dining & nothing was yet confirmed from Disney on the details.

But now today they fully released all the details, pricing, menus & it’s all listed & bookable from the link in the top post. But here’s what the page says about River Belle Standard package pricing:

River Belle Terrace – Standard Package
Savor a delectable 3-course Southern-style meal for brunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

To book:

• Select “Check Availability” on this page to reserve this dining package.

Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Brunch: $55 per Guest (ages 10+); $30 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $55 per Guest (ages 10+); $30 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.

I am stoked! Hungry Bear was just fine, but I am more than a little excited that Rancho is a lot more central of a location to make it to the dining.

1 Like

Yay, so glad you were able to get the budget option you were looking for!

We had 2 Blue Bayous and have now dropped one and picked up a couple of Ranchos. We want to see Fantasmic every night if we can, and my DH does not enjoy the process for standby F! or even when they used to distribute a FP for the non-dining section viewing areas. They really cram everyone in like sardines and it’s a 2 hour pre-show commitment for a spot where the kids can really see & not be held.

So whenever we’ve wanted to watch it we’ve gotten the Hungry Bear Dining package at least.

2 Likes

Anyone know where the rancho seating will be? Is it the same spot as BB just farther back? Is it center or off center?
Edit: does this chart seem right? Just rancho swapped with bear

2 Likes

It will most likely be where the Hungry Bear seating is since it seems to be replacing that. Although they could switch things up. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks. Rancho food doesn’t thrill me but I think we’ll do it anyway just to secure easier seats

2 Likes

Thanks to all of your advice, we have a great line-up of dining and snacks planned out for our trip! When is your next trip again? Will be looking forward to your review of the different Rancho entrees if you go before us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We leave this Saturday (first park day Sunday). DS12 had asked if we could go for a whole week for the return of F! because he was so devastated about the loss of it and the dragon (Murphy) but Sunday to Wednesday was the best we could do, but we’ll try to see F! as many times as we can and we’ll back at least once or twice more this summer.

3 Likes

Jessica and I will also be coming in Wednesday and Thursday for F! :blush::heart: She is driving us there! :flushed: We won’t be doing a dining package since she has so many food allergies ( wheat, corn, sesame :roll_eyes:) so we are going try to get a good side spot most likely for second showing near Pelicans Landing.

3 Likes

Hope both of you and your families have a wonderful time - so excited for you!

1 Like

First of all it’s crazy that Jessica is driving! I hope this time goes better than the first time (If I remember you had some residual motion? maybe sickness from the drive in).

This is a fantastic plan! I’m trying to figure out one last night for a F! plan and this is up my sleeve as one of the options.

1 Like

I’m dying to see reviews on Rancho package. I’d like to do that one most likely if the kids menu is decent for my son

3 Likes

We had a River Belle Reservation for 6/19 before the packages were announced. In the past the page said you could add on the dining package when you dined there. It no longer says that. I called Disney and they said it could only be booked through packages on the website. But they said it is “possible” that they could add it on when you get there. No one seems to know.
I told them I could cancel my current reservation, which would free up a reservation for the package, but that I might lose my original reservation. They didn’t understand that logic.
Anyone try this yet? Any idea if this might work?

2 Likes

I don’t know if it will work this way regardless. They probably had already set aside package reservations separate from regular.

If package reservations are available, you should try to get one using a different person’s profile, if necessary. If there are none available, keep yours and ask at the restaurant if they can add on. If they can’t, you’re no worse off but you just might get the package.

1 Like