“The Ocean chose ME!” A DCL Trip Report

Melatonin is also crucial to sleep on our European trips for both adults and kids!

6 Likes

I’m not sure that I can take much more of the build up to getting on the ship!!! (I assume it’s equally as difficult for you.)

4 Likes

There have been so many times since I was invited on this trip that k thought it was too good to be true and wouldn’t come to fruition. I am so excited that the day is finally here!

Cruise-ready!

41 Likes

Too cute!

2 Likes

Have all the fun!!!

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

You guys!!! It’s happening!

I’m so excited I’m shaking and I’m tearing up like it’s my first day on Main Street USA!! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Terminal opened at 1030
Through security by 1040
Checked in by the fantastic and friendly Tommy by 1045

And now waiting in the holding area for our group to be called.

42 Likes

You look READY! Have all the fun!!

3 Likes

I’m so excited for you!

2 Likes

You look divine! Perfect outfit and ears!

6 Likes

So happy for you, have a great time exploring

3 Likes

Sitting here waiting to board and they just played How Far I’ll Go and I Can Go the Distance and I’m with people I don’t know so I’m trying so hard to jot cry!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Is that the kind where you jab at your eyes to poke the tears back in? I do that on the regular because my girls make fun of me!

3 Likes

Oh I see I’ve caught the AC

Hope he paid his cruise fare because I’m not covering his costs!

8 Likes

Don’t you look cute!

2 Likes

My 2 most favorite songs!

3 Likes

as we got on our DCL I was shaking and crying. I felt faint.

My mom still had tears in her eyes 15 mins later as we were seated for lunch.

10 Likes

Prob same for most there

2 Likes

I found myself crying a lot on my last trip to Disney. It was weird since it was not my 1st post Covid trip. The longest cry was sitting on FoP next to my son. I never, ever thought I would be able to do that again.

25 Likes

Never ever ever give up

:blush:

eta: Moana didn’t. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes