The Lightning Lane Thread! All WDW Info Here

Ooo, I see we’re gonna settle this Jersey style :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Only if the other is a DISASTER :wink:

And of course…you have to repeat this claim 742 times

7 Likes

This is what I’ll be using on my planning notes/spreadsheets in the future

5 Likes

This is where my mind goes as well. The only difference in the tow is Multi and Single, so hone in on that is the abbreviation and make that the distinguishing difference.

6 Likes

yea, I don’t even see the LL in the abbreviations anymore

6 Likes

Yes. After trying to explain the new system to my husband using the Lightening Lane MultiPass and Lightening Lane Single Pass and seeing the confusion on his face, I just started using MultiPass and Single pass. So much better for us.

4 Likes

Sounds like it’s time for a poll! Feel free to share this around.

What abbreviation should we use commonly when referring to Lightning Lane Multi Pass and Lightning Lane Single Pass

• LLMP and LLSP
  • LLM and LLS
  • MP and SP
  • LMP and SLL
  • Other - suggest below
0 voters

Let democracy reign.

8 Likes

I almost did it for you but it’s been a while so thought you were probably missing it :wink:

6 Likes

I still like LLM and LLS but with MP and SP one less letter each and you can still say/read multi pass!!!

3 Likes

I want ranked voting!

1. LLM / LLS
  2. MP / SP
  3. LLMP / LLSP

Sorry Joe—NO RANKING FOR YOU :rofl:

6 Likes

Whatever happens, I pledge to accept the results of a free and fair election. :raised_hand:

As long as it’s not Joe’s option.

8 Likes

I didn’t want to throw away my vote on a third-party candidate so I voted for the front-runner—which I’m starting to favor anyway.

5 Likes

It was a very good suggestion to use a shorter abbreviation! Thanks for throwing that out there.

I may end up using the longer version in the lead post just for clarity, but in common usage I favor using a shorter option.

5 Likes

Ah, but your example in the lead post will set the tone for all to follow! Don’t you realize your AWESOME POWER??

6 Likes

Have to jump in to this thread without reading anything to say: every time I see an acronym with two leading LLs I think this.

8 Likes

I’ve mostly been reading the two options as limp and lisp :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

7 Likes

That is what Becky uses.:smile:

5 Likes

:scream_cat: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Shouldn’t that be LLet DDemocracy RReign.

10 Likes

Getting Out GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

5 Likes