The Lightning Lane Thread! All WDW Info Here

Info on tiers, in case it’s helpful to anyone else:
MK

EP

HS

5 Likes

Still waiting on that. I assume not, but I hope someone realizes how big an issue that causes.

FYI I have started updating the lead post but I marked how far down I have gotten. Don’t rely on anything below that line.

4 Likes

It’s hard for me to believe that they can’t just see that I have an 8 day stay even if it’s made up of 2 4-night reservations!

6 Likes

Wow Jeff, is my old VQ thread still accurate? :smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know — is it?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(In case you didn’t see my post above, the thread is still under construction. But also it would be helpful to know where if anywhere the latest info is available.)

6 Likes

:rofl: Ha. I got a notification and figured it was from that link, so wanted to harass you about it.

4 Likes

From Len on wdwmagic

I asked Media Relations, who said no re-rides.

7 Likes

IMG_0445

9 Likes

All right, folks! Updates have been made. This thread is now as accurate as I could make it on a first pass. :sweat_smile: Assistance from proofreaders is welcome and would be appreciated – please quote any sections you think are inaccurate, incomplete, or confusing. Feel free to recommend additional information that would be helpful.

Keep in mind that this thread is NOT intended to cover advanced strategies. It is primarily intended to cover the factual elements of the Lightning Lane system and its operations, once that information is available.

THANK YOU!

13 Likes

Probably a minor point, but LMPP will still have photo perks, I assume they will be same/similar to G+

Also, if you haven’t watched Disney’s videos on LLMP, worth watching. They’re actually not bad.

6 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

:people_hugging:

You can do it! Wondering who else is there on 7/24

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I meant to add that. I just put it into the first LLMP section:

I confirmed that this is accurate with Disney’s official website:

4 Likes

Edit: disregard, it’s already in. Thx to @Flavita for the catch

@Jeff_AZ May be worth adding this to post 1, that you see what you’ll get before paying, which is a significant change vs G+.

Source

6 Likes

It’s there…

7 Likes

I really hope we all just start calling this “MultiPass”. Leeloo Dallas would love it!!

8 Likes

Thanks for taking the lead and pulling all the information together in one place again, @Jeff_AZ. I really appreciate your time, thoughts and hard work! Drink on me next time we meet. May 2025 in DLR?

And thanks to all the Liners who are and will be contributing to making the first post informative and awesome :clap: ! At the pace Liners move to figure things out for awesome trips, this first post will be finalized before my next trip in October!:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Excellent summary again. I read it all through and I have just one note. I didn’t see a sentence specifically calling out that the up to 3 advance reservations must be made in the same park. It could work well here just after you call out that you purchase it for a specific park.

Later on down in the Rules would be fine too, especially if there’s ever some irregularity or loophole ever figured out around buying for a specific park but being able to book/modify to a different one.

5 Likes

Thanks for reading! It is a lot! I did mention that all LLs must be prebooked in the same park under Rule 7 (Park Hopping):

I debated which bits of info to repeat multiple times — don’t want to be too repetitive, but also want to make sure most important points are driven home — I’ll consider whether to add this again elsewhere.

6 Likes

Ahh, I must’ve zoned out at that rule. Because, yup there it is! I think it’s perfect where it is. If hopping applies, the reader will hopefully tune in in on the rule for hopping more than I just did. And I agree, less repetition is better.

6 Likes