The Lightning Lane Thread! All WDW Info Here

If this won’t contain hacks and tricks, good to note that. If it will, should it be in La Cava? Ultimately I expect at least drops. Or maybe move it then?

8 Likes

Like the Genie+ thread, I will stick to objective facts and simple strategies and leave the hacks and advanced strategies to other threads in La Cava.

11 Likes

Great - I can’t remeber what info is where!

I can deletw these for the sake of the future thread…

6 Likes

It’s ok, it will inevitably be discussed here, I’m not going to police it. We’ll just politely direct people elsewhere when advanced strategies come up.

6 Likes

I’ll start a new Advanced Strategies thread soon. @mikejs78 - I can also take over the drop thread if you need me too.

6 Likes

…then I looked in the mirror and said, “I’m Jeff mother effing underscore AZ, and this is my GD thread,” out loud, in the presence of my wife and kids.

30 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Fixed it.

11 Likes

Only Jeff_AZ can replace Jeff_AZ.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:.

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl: .

You are on fire :fire:.

Love it!

6 Likes

This thread is going to have 500 posts or more before this thing is even official!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

You saying you will zip your lips is like @hufflematt saying he won’t modify his plans.

7 Likes

Thank you for this! We’ll be in the middle of our trip when this rolls out so I’m thankful for all the help I can get!

4 Likes

Sorry to anyone who is hoping for information summarized quickly. It’s a lot to go through but I’m hoping to get to it today. :crossed_fingers: The detailed information on Disney’s website (linked in the first post) is a good place to start, actually. So try that if you’re itching to learn more.

6 Likes

Thanks for this thread @Jeff_AZ .
I am flying out there on the 27th and my anxiety has shot up on seeing this news. It really doesn’t help that

• international guests cannot purchase until they arrive in the states
  • even were there some mysterious means by which I might be able to circumvent such a limitation, the 24th is the last day of school for me and I will be up to my eyeballs in overexcitable children, so there is no way I am going to be able to get online at 7am Disney-time.
3 Likes

Seriously? That’s outrageous.
Why on earth not???

7 Likes

Reasons :raccoon: :raccoon:

5 Likes

Oh. Then that’s completely understandable :lobster::lobster:

:laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Is there anything on split stays? I assume that we won’t know about that until deployment I guess.

4 Likes