Here’s a weird question… I tried using my iPad instead of phone and when I get to the calendar it won’t let me scroll down past the 13th of either month lol. Scroll works fine on every other page except that one . I can scroll across from July to August but not down on the calendar for some reason. Anyone with iPad knowledge have any ideas as to why this is happening? I tried reinstalling app, restarting iPad, and nothing lol
I also hope Disney does more drops because if not, we are going to get 3 rides and nothing decent (or at all) will be left after. Aside from my glitch disaster I’m not loving this vs. genie in terms of being able to ride much stuff in a day. Fingers crossed it’s just some crazy day 1 volume.
Are you using the app to view this? Or this is on the web?
Oh great. ![]()
That’s another glitch. ![]()
BUT …. just a thought. Have you tried turning your iPad to portrait? Sometimes that works (on other apps with a similar scrolling issue).
Web. BG1.
I think there’s probably some day one stuff going on. I also think that they made a mistake in taking out the character meet and greets. That added capacity.
I have noticed though that if you refresh for a bit it’s fairly easy to find times, even for tier 1 rides.
Something that really stinks with the new system is that it doesn’t allow you to modify to a time that overlaps with anything else that you have booked even if that hour is available to book by itself. So if you go to modify HM from 1-2pm to instead 1230-130pm but you have something else booked at 12-1, the system will not allow it. That’s a terrible change imo.
I know right? Not having Mickey luck on my side today haha. And I can’t get the view to change at all even though lock isn’t on. It always stays in landscape.
Are you sure it won’t?
I’ve seen screenshots showing it allowed 25 million mute overlaps, plus reports that modifying allowed full overlaps.
That said @len has said he believes it is not functioning as intended. Shocker ![]()
I posted a screen record of what the process looked like this morning to book and modify things. It’s 11 mins. ![]()
But if your interested it’s in the advanced thread.
https://forum.touringplans.com/t/the-lightning-lane-multi-pass-advanced-strategies-thread/100361/646?u=drvillarejos
Yep- so here I pretended to try to change this LL to 140pm but it conflicted with our mine train selection so it’s trying to force me to pick the later 230 time seen below. Even though that 140 is still available. Interestingly my friend who was the only one who could book anything at all, can’t even see an option to modify anything. She can only see changing days but not times lol.
There is a section on Rider Swap in the lead post that may be helpful. You can’t all wait in line together unless the non rider is old enough to take the chicken exit alone.
If I understand your situation, it does not make sense to get all four individuals an ILL. Just get three and then report to the CM at the front of the ride to get a RS pass for the re-rider. The attending adult will use their ILL to ride with the re-rider. (At least, that was the latest protocol when I was there in June.)
I’m unable to access it for some reason…it says its unavailable or private?
was able to get it to work thanks! It looked like your mods didnt overlap other existing times…did i see it incorrectly? The system is allowing me to do that but not overlap at all.
I’m not sure exactly what you mean. But I could select over lapping times up to 20 mins of over lap. I already had a list of times and chose the closest. If I try to modify it will show available times that overlap.
This is so interesting because the information provided by Scott Gustin was 15 minutes! I think 20 minutes is much better; 30 would be best if they are going to have a limit at all.
I didn’t try to finilize booking. Len confirmed up to 25 mins. But I wonder if it would let you actually complete it.
I had the same issue but with my Samsung S24…for me…I had to fix the display settings…I had made changes to the zoom and font sizes due to my difficulty in reading the tiny text on the phone…so when I launched the MDE app…it was cutting off dates on the calendar…made the display setting smaller to where it finally was able to display everything correctly on the calendar…maybe give this a try
Mouse tracking had a screenshot of two completely overlapping reservations booked this morning.
This is what Len posted earlier:
![]()
So…in theory…if I booked say 7DMT, but rope drop was successful and I didn’t want to ride again, I could change it to Tron and just pay the difference?
Anyone know if you can modify to a different date? Say I get GGCR day one of my trip, but get a VQ and decide I’m good, can i then move it to get Tron at MK the next day if I did not buy it at the start?


