The Lightning Lane Thread! All WDW Info Here

Wait times don’t look worse off. I hadn’t been looking at them this last week but 25 mins for Jungle Cruise isn’t bad. Some of the headliners are still near an hour though.

2 Likes

I just went in to play around with my existing LLs (for Sat-Mon) and Im seeing all kinda new times that weren’t available this morning. Might be worth checking out.

11 Likes

Yes, I am able to modify it to a different date! That’s actually genius!

7 Likes

I like this, allows me to have it if I need it, but can bump forward if not.

7 Likes

Has anyone else gotten an error saying “can’t find guests” so you cannot purchase the LLMP at all?

2 Likes

This happened to someone yesterday who had a Golden Oak ticket. Do you have regular tickets?

Try making sure the app is updated to 8.01 and restart it. Might help to restart your phone.

1 Like

It was that person Jeff :rofl:

5 Likes

lol I can’t be expected to remember who posts what. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh I remember a Golden Oaker when I meet them so I know where I’m staying on my next trip :wink:

:blowfish:

12 Likes

Has anyone had success booking for themselves and a friend? My best friend and her friend tried to book yesterday but it would only let them each book for themselves even though they are linked through friends and family and have the same ticket. So one of them booked and then the other one had to call GS to try to get times as close together as possible.

1 Like

It should be possible but linking is always tricky. Often takes a call or chat.

FYI I’m halfway through a mega update of the lead post based on what we’ve learned so far. I’be made it through the LLMP Rules.

16 Likes

Thank goodness. I can’t keep up. I’m going on vacation tomorrow and with all the packing, I can barely keep up on the reading, let alone the updating. Let me know if there’s anything that specifically needs added the LaCava thread.

4 Likes

Just finished my first major post-launch update of the lead post!

If anyone has a few minutes and wants to read through it for clarity / accuracy, I would appreciate it. I made major overhauls to some sections.

14 Likes

It reads fine on first read-through. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!

There is lots of info, including many facets, small and large, that are very different from Genie+!

4 Likes

Everything looks accurate to me. Great Job! Thank you for doing this!!!

I’ve been questioning myself with the old FPP similarities and differences. It’s great to have one place to find answers

3 Likes

I read 95% (skipped RS as youngest is now over 48”). It looks awesome! Thank you so much for putting this together.

3 Likes

Thank you both!

2 Likes

Hi there - I read the updated first post but still a bit confused on the following:
- if you leave one (out of the 3) LLMP unbooked until day of, can you book a Tier 1 with that one spot upon scanning into the park? Or do you still need to use 1 of your other LLMPs - so just book a throw-away? A related question - can you modify a Tier 2 LLMP upon park entrance to a Tier 1 or do you still need to use one LLMP?

I’m really just trying to figure out a strategy for Rope Drop - and not sure I want to waste time to utilize a throw-away LLMP to then grab a second Tier 1. Maybe a moot point if all the Tier 1s are gone day-of.

Sorry if this is a repeat question! I definitely have read and scrolled through all I can here!

2 Likes