The Lightning Lane Thread! All WDW Info Here

Another thing confirmed is that if you have an AP, you can book the LLMPs at any park. They do not have to be in the park you have reserved.

Apologies if that’s already been posted.

8 Likes

PH and APs have the option to pick any park. I don’t have any 1 park 1 day tix on acct but I would think it’s the same if you dont need a park reservation.

5 Likes

Seeing your beautiful stack makes me happy! Just like the old FP+ days. Maybe this is the first step in returning to pre-covid times :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

Looks like Tiana’s will be one of the hardest to get as the earliest time has now advanced to 7:30.

7 Likes

I am honestly thrilled with it- now how it behaves in the parks will be another story. I do love how I don’t have to do the 7:00 am thing on park days anymore. :grinning:

12 Likes

Im hoping the drops continue :pray: If not, I will do the 1pm VQ. But was hoping to not have to be in the park that early.

7 Likes

To compare with TBA, the other tier 1 rides at MK are still at 9:00/9:30 am.

7 Likes

I had never heard of this before. I had no idea there was a separate category of APs for Golden Oakers.

Sorry that has gone wonky for you. :frowning:

6 Likes

But far from impossible if it’s available for the not-late-night hours 2 hours into booking

(oh though I do see that’s for 8/1)

5 Likes

Here are what appear to be the hardest to get rides at each park along with their current earliest time slots as of 9:00am on booking day.

Tiana’s (7:30 pm)
Slinky Dog (12:20 pm)
Remy (9:35am)
N/A at AK as all rides are still at their earliest slot :laughing:

Looks like people aren’t necessarily buying it for Epcot and AK. That’s not surprising though since the ride quantity is very limited. They really should offer rerides at those parks for tier 2 at Epcot and all rides at AK.

7 Likes

Are you sure?

3 Likes

Fixed!

6 Likes

Neither did I until we moved here haha. It’s basically a slightly more expensive incredipass which gets some similar perks to on site guests (when it’s not broken like today haha)

5 Likes

Excellent, thank you!

3 Likes

We have a trend for today at least. It looks like certain ones are clearly getting scooped up. Plenty of morning availability still. Even with a couple headliners.
LwtL suprised me, lol.




5 Likes

I think that these make a lot of sense as they were the most valuable Genie+ options as well. Surprised that any SDD are left to be honest!

7 Likes

Although looking at some of these I womder if inventory is being held back with some of these. Pirates already at 9pm??

3 Likes

In reviewing the list, it does look like the premier T2 rides will come at a premium as well. I am guessing that many are combining them with the T1 in the area.

Space + Buzz
JC + PoC
TBA + HM

Makes sense from a touring perspective.

10 Likes

That seems logical. Normally PoC has great availability. Even HM doesn’t book up quite so quickly. I hope drops are a thing. Because if not availability is worse than last week.

5 Likes

Oh this is interesting! You can modify single LL to other rides/parks. If the ride is more, you pay the difference. Ifs it less, you get a ~refund~ nothing. :laughing:

9 Likes