The Lightning Lane Thread! All WDW Info Here

I put my blowfish on there :wink:

I am just assuming that there will be one, because Disney IT

Also we have someone just after you posting they are getting nothing but error messages

What phones are everyone using this morning?

8 Likes

This is what I’ll end up doing - explain and go from there. It’s worth it for my teen to ride again and me not having to ride alone.

3 Likes

I’ve read that split stays allow booking for all days, like FP+. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Im on an Android, last years Galaxy model.

3 Likes

Now they just need to fix that for dining already :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

You can pull down refresh

4 Likes

Yes. I booked for this Sat-Mon park days.

5 Likes

Have you been successful yet?
Can you screenshot what you’re seeing?
What kind of phone are you on?
When does your stay begin?

4 Likes

I think to get a true feel for that we will need to get a bit deeper into this. Right now you have the flood of dates opened today. Once that is past, you may start to see some trends on availability at certain dates like 7+1, etc.

4 Likes

Does it just give you one time per refresh, or can you select a time of day to pick from, like dining? I.E, on my epcot day, I want my Remy in the evening before or after my ADR in France. DO you know if I can easily manipulate the time to choose that?

3 Likes

Not successful after confirming update and reinstalling. Disney help said it may have something to do with my friends linked tickets (she has 1 day park hopper passes linked that are technically “comped” in the system) so CS surmised maybe that’s throwing some type of internal error but he honestly was as stumped as I am. Or it could be my specific AP throwing an error (we are Golden Oak residents and have the GO AP…on occasion there’s been IT glitches with it when Disney changes anything on their end.) although I was assured yesterday all would be fine lol.

It’s just weird that my friend was able to book for us and I’m getting the “can’t find guests” error.

7 Likes

It’s very similar to dining.

9 Likes

Have you got the latest version of the app? I think it was updated yesterday.

4 Likes

I’m just slow to respond today :laughing: I went to bed at 3:00 and was up for this at 6:45.

Im using an iPhone 13 Pro.

4 Likes

100% betting this is it. Those kinds of tickets often cause troubles

Sorry it’s messing with you :frowning:

5 Likes

If you click back and forth between the general times (like 8 AM) does it refresh the actual times? That’s the way FPP used to work.

4 Likes

Wait. Have you booked park ressies?

5 Likes

It looks like it but I’m not seeing anything new- even when I pull down to refresh. So that may need to be followed up on.

4 Likes

It gives you an automatic time that works with your other ride times but you can select from all available times as well. When you click close and modify again, it will populate new times.

5 Likes

GO APs don’t require them but months ago Disney had I guess updated AP prices and somehow during that it made golden oak APs unrecognizable in their system (basically took away the perks of earlier genie plus booking.) it took them nearly 2 weeks to fix it which was super fun to be on vacation and discover that glitch lol. So I’m guessing something has gone wonky either with my friends ticket or my specific AP. Fingers crossed it’ll get figure out before my August trip with my daughter :slight_smile:

8 Likes