The Lightning Lane Thread! All WDW Info Here

I’m getting nothing but errors…. So frustrating. Anyone with an AP getting error messsges?

5 Likes

Here is an example day that I have booked:

If I were to try to modify, here’s what it looks like:

7 Likes

I have an AP and it worked smoothly. I did have to delete and reinstall the app yesterday because it was crashing and not loading.

7 Likes

Looks like you can modify single pas too! :grinning:

15 Likes

I have an AP but a resort stay this weekend. I booked everything.

5 Likes

I was suprised how smooth it went. Hoping thats not just because we got the jump on people. I screen recorded my experience. 11 mins for 3 days. But I did try to go in and modify. See what it looked like, etc.

11 Likes

Was there availability for everything 1 day out so 7+1? I’m really curious what availability is like for shorter trips.

4 Likes

Everything was available. I did notice a couple times weren’t available but something within 20 mins of my target time was available.

7 Likes

Yes there were morning slots for all rides but it’s hard to say if it’s an accurate pattern since so many people started their online bookings at the same time.

6 Likes

Question regarding ILL and parent swap…there’s 4 of us 2a2c, only 3 will ride. Do I buy the ILL for all of us so we can all wait in line together, the kid 1 will parent swap at the end and kid 2 will ride again with kid 1s ILL? Or do I only buy for three of us?

3 Likes

Following up on this, I think the times that weren’t available were actually times that would have conflicted with an existing LL. Looking over my screen record now.

7 Likes

Correct! In order to swap time slots for 2 rides I had to modify them and then move them one at a time because it won’t allow you to overlap more than 15 minutes.

8 Likes

What does it look like when you go to select a time when modifying? Any way to quickly refresh the times available when on that screen?

4 Likes

You should only need the three ILLs for those tall enough to ride. They will let the child ride twice, once with their ILL and coded to come back with the other parent. Now, if the other child is not height restricted, that’s another story.

3 Likes

He’s tall enough to ride but will not. His sensory issues would make him go haywire and it would not be an enjoyable ride for others (just ask those on FoP when he screamed the WHOLE TIME. Sorry friends.) I don’t mind riding alone but…it would be nice not too. Hence me wondering if I should just buy the extra one to be safe.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m confused about - today wasn’t advanced booking was it? You had to book today for today, right? Not sure why they messed that up ( I mean it’s Disney so that’s why).

4 Likes

I would say still 3 ILLs and just bring the child to the umbrella to explain when swapping. Should be ok.

3 Likes

You must have got in pre-crash :rofl:

:blowfish:

7 Likes

Can you switch bands with him and have someone ride twice?

3 Likes

Was there one? I continued to fiddle with my selections until 7:45 and didn’t notice any issues.

3 Likes