The Great Disney T-Shirt Hunt!

I’ll keep that in mind!

When I talked to our credit card company after a couple instances of credit card fraud, they said that almost ALL instances arise from one of two circumstances:

1. Paying for gas at the pump. The skimmers are undetectable. Many gas stations now have the little stickers on the pumps that, if tampered with, show “void”. That’s a deterrent, but not enough. As a result, we stopped using our credit card at the pump and instead got a GAS card that is exclusive to a single chain of gas stations that is ONLY a gas card (no Visa/Mastercard logo). In this way, even if it IS stolen, the impact is minimal.
  2. Restaurants where you hand the waiter/waitress the card.

Other cases CAN happen, but they are way down on the probability list, apparently.

I always interpreted it more along the lines of “yes, I’m going to Disney for my vacations again. It’s my vacation, leave me and my vacation alone” and it has it in Spanish so I can use it against my relatives without problem!
:smile:

1 Like

@larrielaine If you are a sorceress of t-shirt magic, please let me know. I’ve been searching for matching COLOR family shirts but would like to have personalized graphics on each to suit the wearer… Perhaps I have set myself an impossible mission? I have even searched high and low for iron-ons, thinking I would purchase the shirts myself an iron on the graphics, but even those are hard to find.

Send me a PM! I don’t know about Sorceress, but I can do things.

1 Like