The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

@joelbruick I know you hear this every day, but I haven’t said anything yet so:
THANK YOU for BG1! I used it for the first time yesterday and it was incredibly helpful!

10 Likes

Thanks, I always appreciate the kind words.

8 Likes

Do stacking rules apply in combination with ILL or those are completely independent?

2 Likes

ILL is separate

4 Likes

A few minor changes to the tip board in MDE:

• Banner at the top to purchase G+: OK, sure.
  • Remembering the park you selected: Duh.
  • Showing the return window for attractions you’ve booked instead of the next available time: I’m assuming there was some guest confusion about this (“Why does this time keep changing after I book it? What’s the My Day screen?”). I kind of get it, because it’s enough of a pain to cancel/rebook a LL that I’m sure almost nobody does it. But if you’re someone that books a LL now while hoping to get a better time later, MDE just made life tougher for you.
11 Likes

It’s been dunking out on me. I updated my phone and it when I go to tip board it can’t authenticate me.

3 Likes

I’m willing to ride JC at night so thanks for the information. I will probably book G+ for PPF at 7 am then. JC may be my second G+.

2 Likes

Question:

I have a group of 10 and have been having GREAT difficulty getting everyone connected in Friends & Family on MDE.

We are staying offisite.

Should I/We be making a trip to Guest Services arrival day to make sure this is sorted out so we can all ride together?

2 Likes

I would call Disney before your trip and have one of their tech CM help you sort this out rather than wasting any valuable trip time.

10 Likes

I used the chat function on MDE and through that they linked all 11 of us - quickly & efficiently. We were having trouble connecting everyone.

5 Likes

Agreed with @davej. Don’t waste a moment of vacation time on this. Call in advance.

6 Likes

Disney IT 1-407-939-7765
They are magic makers.

5 Likes

Can someone clarify if Guardians is both a VQ and an ILL?

2 Likes

That is true at present.

5 Likes

Correct! A VQ is the replacement for standby, meaning it does not count against your ability to get an ILL for the same attraction on the same day.

3 Likes

Do you know what’s the current theory of what’s gonna happen on August 7th? I keep seeing people thinking that everything will stay the same because G+ is a failure and whatnot but in my opinion the website is very un-ambiguous that FEA and Remy will go back to ILL.

3 Likes

Many think that FEA and Remy will stay LL, but I haven’t seen any credible theories really.

3 Likes

What is up with Aug 7?

2 Likes

Right? This is just so stupid it’s hard to believe it wasn’t available on day 1.

4 Likes

Disney’s language for G+ attractions:

5 Likes