The Force Family Strikes Back: A Trip Report

I feel like I remember this, too, from when I first started lurking. Something along the lines of “always does laundry on vacation”.

4 Likes

Wanna know what I spent on food for our vacation? Well here it is.

100% the best value here is Steakhouse 71. I can’t believe how inexpensive it was since it was easily the best meal.

Worst value was Pinocchio Village Haus (:rofl:), but seriously 'Ohana. It was good, but not $300 good.

McDonald’s and Sunshine seasons were cheap - you can’t complain about that.

RFC and Olivia’s were right on target. A little more than I’d pay for a similar meal at home, but acceptable.

Space 220 was worth it only because of the space elevator experience, trading cards, space station view, etc. I would not have paid that much for the food, as good as it was. Prix fixe is a scam for families like mine.

17 Likes

I’m all for spreadsheets but this is one area I choose to ignore after our trips :rofl:

5 Likes

^same! And I do love a spreadsheet.

3 Likes

Her title use to say something like “claims to regularly do laundry on vacation”. I am not a stalker or anything, but I have a wicked memory and @OBNurseNH was the first person to ever talk to me on here so she made an impression.

5 Likes

Crazy that we all remember and she doesn’t.

3 Likes

And you didn’t run away screaming??

1 Like

Oh good grief no! You were so sweet when someone was being not so nice. If anything, your kindness made me stick around!

4 Likes

Well that makes me so happy to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m glad you stayed :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like