The Force Family Strikes Back: A Trip Report

18 Likes

More room for the Incredibles to come visit someday!?

Too soon??

3 Likes

Those would be fireworks enough for my kids!! Great view!

3 Likes

Circus!!! Thanks for thinking about us :heart: When I go, she always has me looking at name tags to see if it is someone she knows.

5 Likes

One of my favorites :heart:

Sorry DD7 had to miss out on the play place :frowning:

2 Likes

It actually was quite a good way to view them! The ferry had its own soundtrack (just the regular Radio Disney type songs or whatever that are always playing on the ferry) - so our fireworks show was scored with Just Around the Riverbend and Part of Your World - more my style anyway as a 90s kid. :joy:

As we were walking out of the park, I said aloud, “look at this sea of humanity!” (Everywhere that wasn’t roped off as a walkway was crammed.) My son asked me what that means. When I explained the expression, he said, “So a sea of horseless carriages would be a sea of cars.” Yep, you got it. :rofl:

So glad we were not in that sea of humanity trying to get on a ferry boat!

15 Likes

Ok here is a cute and funny anecdote, but potty humor warning if that bothers you.

DD4 just asked me, “Why is poop the same color as chocolate?” I told her I don’t know - it’s just a coincidence. She thought about it and said, “Maybe that’s the way Jesus wanted it to be. I like it that way, cause brown is a good color.” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(My kids are at the age where they’re obsessed with the word “poop.” :rofl:)

(P.S. Please no diagnostics on my children’s poop color. :rofl::rofl:)

20 Likes

Feed her some Froot Loops and then have her pay attention. It won’t be brown!

10 Likes

Your family needs a YouTube and or reality show.
You’re fun, funny and beautiful.

6 Likes

Off topic but any idea how warm the pools are end of Nov, beginning of Dec? On the average days, not the 60 below ones.

2 Likes

God, if I can go 15 minutes without hearing poop or my favorite, poopy face, then it is a GREAT day! And a rare one. Did you know that Alexa has her own poopy song??

5 Likes

I believe they are 84 all year long!

3 Likes

You can also ask Alexa to tell you poop jokes. Go on. Ask how I know. :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome! Thankyou! Wasnt sure if that was for all the pools or just select ones.

2 Likes

Omg, I can completely relate to this! In our family, Daddy is the favorite, and it’s always “who gets stuck with Mommy?” (OK, nobody says that out loud, but that’s totally how I feel!) That is so sweet what DD4 said, she’s my new favorite :joy:

She is so observant! Maybe she’s my favorite.

Wait, nope, he’s my favorite.

[/quote]

Sigh. Who am I kidding? They’re all my favorite! :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

You’ve just perfectly captured my feelings! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Aw thank you! I could never live my life that way. I have an acquaintance who has been a traveling YouTube family for like 10 years and it looks exhausting! Couldn’t pay me enough. I prefer anonymity. This forum is all the attention I need! (ETA: I like it because it is more of a two-way community where we all enjoy each others’ adventures rather than celebrity family with followers.)

P.S. Thank you all for taking an interest in my family. Glad it can be entertaining for you all. :relaxed:

19 Likes

When DD18 was 2 or 3, she went on a blueberry binge. Her poop was a lovely turquoise. I said - wow, your poop is blue! To which she replied … thank you. :joy:

12 Likes

Another great day in Disney World has come and gone. We didn’t do a lot of rides, per se. But we did what we wanted to. That included riding Big Thunder four times total (including rider swap - so everyone rode at least twice or three times). We didn’t feel too bad about what we skipped or missed.

Tomorrow is our last park day. :frowning: We will be going to Hollywood Studios, and rain is in the forecast. Maybe that will scare the crowds away? Maybe that will scare us away? Lol That remains to be seen.

We will try to hit the park for early entry since the rain is supposed to start later on. We just might have time for SDD. We’ll see.

Goodnight everyone!

17 Likes

Sir, you are crushing it! Hats off to you and DW. :tophat:

I’m winging my way to PHX to lay those Chips at your door. I know what you’re thinking … stalker! :joy:

6 Likes