The Eleventh Time's the Charm (Trip Report 5/29/21-6/5)

Love, love, love it. Love the stage curtains! Always laughed in delight at the buggy ending. I guess I’m a little surprised this show hasn’t been updated in the last, what, 23 years? But I’m looking forward to seeing it again in September after 15 years away!

3 Likes

So I’m now 2 for 2 missing the American adventure on family trips. We missed it by 1 minute tonight and decided to not wait around. But then… stumbled onto beauty and the beast which I wrongly assumed wasn’t showing during pandemic. I liked it a lot but didn’t give me the feels like pretty much every other show does. I’ll still do it again because, you know, its my thing.

18 Likes

Is that pic of Gaston and the bare chest specifically for @OBNurseNH?! :joy:

5 Likes

You know it

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the American Experience. I really need to do that.

2 Likes

I recommend it. The music is phenomenal

3 Likes

Oddly I barely noticed it.

Cartoon chests < human chests on the offensiveness scale, apparently

5 Likes

Americaaaaaa spread your golden wings …

2 Likes

Is that a vaccinated button? Are they giving those out?

2 Likes

Love it. It’s in my running playlist

3 Likes

Yes it is, but I got it on Etsy. Lots of compliments on it

6 Likes

It makes me cry every time I hear it. Especially at times when our country has been faced with trials and struggles.

2 Likes

Perhaps you intended this as a pun, but seriously his chest is like 109 times the size of his head!!!

6 Likes

Amen sister

2 Likes

I didn’t mean it as a pun at all. But looking back o don’t see how I missed it. I was noticing instead the real live people making memories together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Didn’t we watch it in January? Or maybe it was the day you left to head to the airport? Either way, I love it so we will watch it again in September.

2 Likes

It must have been after I left for the airport.

2 Likes

First time in the grand flo. Gorgeous!

20 Likes

Finally got the 7DMT pic. DD2’s first coaster

22 Likes

One more thing before we start touring AK. I’m 4/5 using my TiW card that is very expired. Big time bonus magic. Especially for the drinks, which aren’t covered with the AP discount. I haven’t tracked it but I’m sure it has saved me over $500 in the 3 trips I’ve now used it on. Maybe closer to $1000 considering our big family trip in 2019

8 Likes