The Eleventh Time's the Charm (Trip Report 5/29/21-6/5)

OMG.

Let’s hope you’re getting the bumps out of the way to start with.

3 Likes

Ugh!! This happened to us multiple times on our trip. Super annoying. Especially with tired kids. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

1 Like

Waited 40 minutes for mobile order Mac and cheese and fries. Now been waiting 40 minutes for a bus to MK. BLAH!

5 Likes

So annoying! I hope the glitches cease and you gave a wonderful time!!!

1 Like

I’m sure the trip will turn itself around!

Have all the fun!

1 Like

First tour was a success. Got HM, iasw, and 7DMT in before everyone started crashing. HM is my favorite and apparently DS6’s too. 7DMT was DD2’s first coaster just like DS4 two years ago.

You can tell DD was tired. Not only a long day of travel but she was up half the night last night. Got them a shot of sugar to make it back to the room without too much fussing.

33 Likes

What a beautiful family! Have a great trip!

3 Likes

No BG…

I am sorry! Will you try at 1?

Yes but if it gets too late into the evening we won’t use it anyways.

2 Likes

That’s too bad! Try at 1!

Just caught up with first day! Love the MK pics!

Is today your only HS day?

Tomorrow first half

3 Likes

Oh man :frowning:

OMG, a 3 stroller set-up. I hope you and DW trained for this! :wink:

1 Like

RNRC with DS6. He was super scared at first but 10 seconds in he was screaming WOOOOOO THIS IS SO FUN!!!

13 Likes

28 Likes

That is the BEST!

I love it!!! My DD6 said that every time she tried a ride she was nervous to ride this last trip. Mid-way hearing them scream “this is so fun!!!” Is the best!! Hope you get a BG at 1!

3 Likes

Such a great pic. Got an adventurer! Our 8 year old closed his eyes and cried the whole time. Whoops! He’s going to love it all!

3 Likes