The Disney Refugee's Farewell Tour

Bumped onto these guys! I’ve never seen any Kung Fu Panda characters here before!

No more delays! Heading to Toon Lagoon for a date with Dudley Doo-Right and Popeye!

11 Likes

Cool!!

I believe we did a quick flyby. I was in Seuss landing heading towards superhero island and port of entry.

1 Like

That’s totally possible! I started my day heading into Suess Landing towards Mythos!

3 Likes

I rode each Toon Lagoon attraction twice and am thoroughly soaked!!

Dudley Doo-Right’s refurbishment did more than storm repair. All the animated statues were moving! I didn’t even know most did anything. Plus, they’ve repaired a lot of lighting and sound cues. If you’ve been on before you’ll notice the difference!

15 Likes

Maybe I’ll get to it tomorrow. I did bulge rat barges earlier today.

2 Likes

I think they painted the figures too!

I squeezed all the water I could out of my clothes. Hopped on Kong with a less than 5 minute wait. I finally got the last animatronic driver I hadn’t had before. I can now say I have completed all five versions of that ride!

It’s getting dark…that means only one thing to me at Universal …HAGRID’S NIGHT RIDE!!

It’s a posted 75 minutes with the preshow in operation. The queue is moving in large batches after the preshow room. I don’t think it will take more than an hour.

I’ll have time after this to ride something pn the way out of IOA. I’m still planning on going to the Great Movie Escape rooms later. I think I may rush back to the room for dry shoes first. They’re not too bad, but I think I’ll be happier if I change.

16 Likes

Oh this is new information!!

I’ve only rode it twice and the driver was the same both times. I had no idea there were other drivers.

Cool! Something to look forward to next time…

3 Likes

Woop woop!!!

2 Likes

I was nice and gave a first time rider the motorbike. It broke my heart as I really wanted it, but I’ll be here all week.

I’m walking to Port of Entry, but stopping at Dr. Doom…my ride count for Doom is in the 20’s let’s see if I can break 30 before my AP expires

8 Likes

You are kind. I’m sorry you didn’t get the bike, but it was definitely the right decision if it was their first time :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I couldn’t resist getting on one more ride!

10 Likes

The Great Movie Escape is pretty empty right now. I’d have to hang around and see if there’s any other people. Normally, that’s not an issue. However, I really need dry feet more than I need to play. I have the next three nights to try it.

The bar looks fun, but most of the cocktails had stuff in them that I don’t like

6 Likes

:yellow_heart: Good karma will follow you the rest of the week. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

When you can’t view into an Escape Room…I say go sing about it!

I’m doing Mr. Brightside by The Killers

12 Likes

Good choice! I wish we could be in the audience.

4 Likes

It’s dead here tonight. I could use the audience! However, they are letting the handful of us here to sing multiple times as long as we take turns!

7 Likes

Livestream!!

3 Likes

I know you’re joking, but if I knew how to do it I would! Maybe I can get someone to record me? :man_shrugging::rofl:

My usual bartender is off tonight. I tild the other bartender how good Opie is and she took it as a challenge. She made the best Mai Tai I’ve ever had!

I was good though! Just one! I did sing a second song… Hold Me Now by The Thompson Twins…I’m an 80’s kid!

9 Likes

Another good one! And only a few notes to sing!

I was only half joking—definitely get someone to record you if you can!

Love a good mai tai :tropical_drink:

3 Likes